Register Now
Kane99

Should I build an old pc for old games?

16 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think the support for specific hardware is what windows is looking at from this point onwards. linux is not discriminative like that it supports everything in past. 

I have good reasons to believe that windows is look for specific uniqueness to each particular product which is why they make use the policy they do. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the new chip based encryption support that microsoft has been working on for the enterprise, that seems to have phased out the old hardware. 

Yeah exactly, it's one of the downside of old hardware. It can't be able to keep up with the latest updates. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes and thats one of the reasons windows 11 would be something meant for the new hardware. I remember the time when windows 7 had to go through that phase too. 

Exactly, it's actually a gradual process. There is no way it's just going to jump ahead of the schedule it's meant to keep up with. 

On 1/9/2022 at 1:21 AM, Justin11 said:

Windows 11 operating system is the latest, with improved optimization which every PC user will simply opt in for. It runs more smoothly than the previous windows 10 and other previous versions. 

Yeah exactly, for now it's the latest version but it's definitely going to come with its flaws which is why I'm still taking my time with it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, for now it's the latest version but it's definitely going to come with its flaws which is why I'm still taking my time with it. 

It's necessary to take your time understudy the latest operating system of windows 11 to know if it fits to upgrade to.