Register Now
Kane99

Games you liked growing up, that were considered bad games.

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Fortnite is simply a bad game now for the mobile phone users, it's unacceptable act, have resulted in the game being delisted around Google play store and Apple. 

I actually used to see the game's advertisement for a while on my smartphone but recently it's no where to be seen except for PUGB. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I actually used to see the game's advertisement for a while on my smartphone but recently it's no where to be seen except for PUGB. 

They simply monetized their mobile phone game to use Admob, in order to earn extra revenue using the Admob advertising network ads. Which displayed in the main interface of the site. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:14 AM, Justin11 said:

They simply monetized their mobile phone game to use Admob, in order to earn extra revenue using the Admob advertising network ads. Which displayed in the main interface of the site. 

I really hate ads to be very honest with you because they get in the way of everything that I'm doing and it's frustrating. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really hate ads to be very honest with you because they get in the way of everything that I'm doing and it's frustrating. 

Its very frustrating indeed, I must say the least dear, it isn't okay to me in anyway when it comes to Ads displaying in an intrusive manner. 

On 11/12/2021 at 6:04 PM, Heatman said:

Or there might be some pained gamers who decide to run in series of bad reviews for the game to hurt it? 

There is always a possibility that some game will definitely get bad reviews from people who did play it and those that didn't play but read all the reviews that other people have on the games and conclude on their own reviews as well.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is always a possibility that some game will definitely get bad reviews from people who did play it and those that didn't play but read all the reviews that other people have on the games and conclude on their own reviews as well.

Seriously, you have said it all. There are always good and bad side to everything and games reviews aren't left of that. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you have said it all. There are always good and bad side to everything and games reviews aren't left of that. 

It's why I don't really look up to reviews from every source because it's designed to feed you with wrong information and force you into making bad decisions. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I don't really look up to reviews from every source because it's designed to feed you with wrong information and force you into making bad decisions. 

Exactly, it's better to stick with one or two correct sources when it comes to where you get your reviews in to have your hands wrapped around what you are making use of. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's better to stick with one or two correct sources when it comes to where you get your reviews in to have your hands wrapped around what you are making use of. 

Exactly, I try as much as I can to stick to one review or two reviews sources as well. It does me more better than bad. In fact, I prefer a friend's recommendations better. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, I try as much as I can to stick to one review or two reviews sources as well. It does me more better than bad. In fact, I prefer a friend's recommendations better. 

I actually believe that when it comes to choosing games that's personal recommendation is far more better than whatever reviews you're going to read online before getting any game to play.