Register Now
Kane99

Games you liked growing up, that were considered bad games.

On 10/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, Heatman said:

That's the game which I played on my Playstation 1 years ago. I like it very well but never continued with it when I upgraded my PS console from 1 to 4. 

Yeah - The Stuntmaster is a very interesting and impressive game for my childhood growing up. It's gameplay isn't that all great but who cares, it was fun afterwards. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I played contra 4 very much, to the extent it was like, my everyday childhood game together with winning eleven soccer. 

What gaming platform did you play Contra 4 with? I did with Nintendo DS and it was quite interesting. It's a great game from Konami years ago. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

What gaming platform did you play Contra 4 with? I did with Nintendo DS and it was quite interesting. It's a great game from Konami years ago. 

I played on a then VCD device that comes with the game as a gift. I played it when my senior siblings bought the device around 2007, that's when I played it as a kid. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I played on a then VCD device that comes with the game as a gift. I played it when my senior siblings bought the device around 2007, that's when I played it as a kid. 

VCD device? I have never heard of any kind of games on VCD device before. Would you care to explain more? 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

VCD device? I have never heard of any kind of games on VCD device before. Would you care to explain more? 

Yeah, ask anyone who used VCD player back in the days when it usually feature video games. They'll simply tell you that it featured contra 4 for those who used such VCD player back then around 2002-2007. I played it on my own around 2007. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Growing up, my friends influenced me into believing that Sonic wasn't that a great game to get into playing. It took me over 5 years to try the game out without their presence and I really love it. 

Super Sonic games? Those your childhood friends are really horrible friends. If you played Super Mario, you're definitely going to enjoy playing Sonic. 

On 10/29/2021 at 4:23 PM, Boblee said:

Super Sonic games? Those your childhood friends are really horrible friends. If you played Super Mario, you're definitely going to enjoy playing Sonic. 

They were indeed horrible guys. When I got to play the game myself and came back at them, they were all just laughing at me. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

They were indeed horrible guys. When I got to play the game myself and came back at them, they were all just laughing at me. 

Oh dear, if I were in your shoes, I'm definitely going to look for any possible way to pay them back for making a mockery of me. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Those of my friends who were making yeast of me during my early PES days, later suffered horribly in my hands. I went to training, trained my hands and came back for them and started dismantling them. 

Once I too had more craze for PES than Fifa, the gameplay was exceptional. But with time the quality of PES has gone down. But if you consider the control and gameplay, PES is much better. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Oh dear, if I were in your shoes, I'm definitely going to look for any possible way to pay them back for making a mockery of me. 

I did paid them back in my own way by scorning them. We all arranged a hang out and I was supposed to pay, I disappeared on them from the spot 😂

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Ride to hell; Retribution, Hotel Mario are simply games rated amongst the worst of all time. The two games are simply off the pace of inspiring games, it's a waste of money spent to acquire them. 

There is always a possibility that some gamers will pick these games as their best games. It's one thing that's very common with games.