Register Now
Kane99

Games you liked growing up, that were considered bad games.

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is always a possibility that some gamers will pick these games as their best games. It's one thing that's very common with games. 

It's where individual differences and choices comes to play when it comes to what others choose over what other hate, they are never the same. 

22 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Once I too had more craze for PES than Fifa, the gameplay was exceptional. But with time the quality of PES has gone down. But if you consider the control and gameplay, PES is much better. 

Yes, PES looks more realistic in game-play than FIFA. But FIFA bears the real player and names, and complete license of teams and stadia, which is lively more than PES. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's where individual differences and choices comes to play when it comes to what others choose over what other hate, they are never the same. 

Exactly, my games preferences differ from my brother's or sister's even though we are the same blood. Some games are bad to me while it's good to others. 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:38 PM, Boblee said:

There is always a possibility that some gamers will pick these games as their best games. It's one thing that's very common with games. 

Sure, everyone has choice, my worst can simply be another gamer's choice. That's why I wouldn't say, it's the worst ever for all gamers. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 10/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, Heatman said:

I wouldn't really call myself someone who knows many games. I'd rate my familiarity with games to be 45%.

At least you're close to 50% rate score which is a very good rating in my opinion. Most people don't get 30% rate score. 

On 11/5/2021 at 7:17 PM, Boblee said:

At least you're close to 50% rate score which is a very good rating in my opinion. Most people don't get 30% rate score. 

It's not yet up to 50% because there are still so many grounds to cover up for me when it comes to games that are yet to be played. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's not yet up to 50% because there are still so many grounds to cover up for me when it comes to games that are yet to be played. 

The most important thing is that we all keep playing as long as it's a healthy experience for all of us. 

20 minutes ago, Patrik said:

Driver series in a nutshell, they got bad reviews all over the internet, but they still got their fans (me for example)

That's a fact. A game having series of bad reviews does not mean it doesn't have its lovers as well. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's a fact. A game having series of bad reviews does not mean it doesn't have its lovers as well. 

Yeah, and what's weird is that it has lot of fans, yet the game has negative feedback all over the internet, Driver San Francisco is even deleted from digital stores ...

11 hours ago, Patrik said:

Yeah, and what's weird is that it has lot of fans, yet the game has negative feedback all over the internet, Driver San Francisco is even deleted from digital stores ...

Driver San Francisco is even deleted from digital stores because of the bad reviews I guess? 

On 11/8/2021 at 11:18 PM, Heatman said:

Driver San Francisco is even deleted from digital stores because of the bad reviews I guess? 

nobody knows, but there are other games with more negative reviews and feedback and they aren't deleted yet, my best bet is that it got deleted due to expired music licenses

On 11/10/2021 at 9:58 AM, Patrik said:

nobody knows, but there are other games with more negative reviews and feedback and they aren't deleted yet, my best bet is that it got deleted due to expired music licenses

There is a possibility that it's something that would lead to cutting their licenses if they fail to meet up. 

On 11/10/2021 at 9:58 AM, Patrik said:

Or there might be some pained gamers who decide to run in series of bad reviews for the game to hurt it?