Register Now
Kane99

Games you liked growing up, that were considered bad games.

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'll rate you 60% when it comes to game recommendations. You've really tried in here with some video game recommendations. 

If I get myself at 60% when it comes to games played, it means that I can be able to set up a game store. It's way too much than I have covered. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I get myself at 60% when it comes to games played, it means that I can be able to set up a game store. It's way too much than I have covered. 

Laughs, I understand, but I'm rating you because of what I've seen you recommend here. Your options and knowledge about gaming is enormous. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Before playing most of the games that I have gotten into, I always make sure to get a recommendation. So, all games I have played are worth it. I did enjoyed playing Mario when I was a kid. 

Mario is a very fun game I played as well when I was a kid. I know some adults that still play the latest version of the game. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Contra 4, avarta, ought to have been added to the list of remastered games into console industry. After it's Java days it wasn't moved over to console games which is regretful, because I wanted it to enter into console video games like PS3, 4, 5. 

I didn't get to play Java games that much because it never looked interesting to me. Although, some of the kids in my neighborhood liked it then. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I didn't get to play Java games that much because it never looked interesting to me. Although, some of the kids in my neighborhood liked it then. 

As much as I love to play games with my phone, I didn't get to do it with my Java phone because they aren't really good when it comes to playing games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lol, they are simply outdated now, well adrift, especially as their are much more console games at the moment with improve gameplay and graphics. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, they are simply outdated now, well adrift, especially as their are much more console games at the moment with improve gameplay and graphics. 

They were never fun to me from the beginning of their inception. Yeah, I do get that some people might have enjoyed it but it's not for me. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The days of java is gone when it comes to enjoying beauty of gaming. Anyone that wants to enjoy gaming, should seek upgraded device like new gen consoles. 

You would be surprised to see someone who still plays games on Java phones platforms. I won't be shocked if it happens because people's choices really differs. 

Just now, Boblee said:

You would be surprised to see someone who still plays games on Java phones platforms. I won't be shocked if it happens because people's choices really differs. 

You're there, their are people simply like that, that still embrace Java phone games most especially children coming into gaming newly, adult still fancy their chances too via Java phone games. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, their are people simply like that, that still embrace Java phone games most especially children coming into gaming newly, adult still fancy their chances too via Java phone games. 

It's just like people who are still into playing old retro games. There is a friend of mine who still plays on SEGA console. Can you believe that? 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

It's just like people who are still into playing old retro games. There is a friend of mine who still plays on SEGA console. Can you believe that? 

Lol, it's possible though, that someone is still playing it. No doubt, some persons just love retro gaming console.