Register Now
Alexander.

Laptop charger replacements

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why many always go for warranty products. With such kind of fault on the product or item you bought newly you can easily return it to the seller and seek for refund. 

Yeah, products with the perks of are always expensive in contrast but it's always more better for both short term use and long term usage. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, products with the perks of are always expensive in contrast but it's always more better for both short term use and long term usage. 

Yes - with warranty we can enjoy the benefits of getting the product long or short term. That's why new product is better with guarantee of refund when it doesn't last up to the extent of warranty expiration. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes - with warranty we can enjoy the benefits of getting the product long or short term. That's why new product is better with guarantee of refund when it doesn't last up to the extent of warranty expiration. 

It's one of the reasons why I don't go for second hand products because without those 1 to 2 years warranty, I never feel comfortable with it. 

On 9/14/2020 at 6:53 PM, Alexander. said:

My charger for my Gaming Laptop recently broke and has become loose, which causes the power supply not to reach my Laptop. I have owned my Laptop for around six months now and this is the first replacement. Is this normal? 

How many times have you had to replace it? 

image.thumb.png.f38e0aa9374a0837771bc22bb5b1e124.png

For the charger to get damaged within the first 6 months after its purchase seems to be too early in my opinion. Was the laptop and the charger a brand new one? 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's one of the reasons why I don't go for second hand products because without those 1 to 2 years warranty, I never feel comfortable with it. 

Fairly used products are simply risky, because their is no warranty like when you bought it as brand new. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fairly used products are simply risky, because their is no warranty like when you bought it as brand new. 

You can never compare brand new products to fairly used ones unless on rare occasions where it's a new substandard quality from China most likely because they are very good at it. I don't want to sound like Trump but it's the reality. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You can never compare brand new products to fairly used ones unless on rare occasions where it's a new substandard quality from China most likely because they are very good at it. I don't want to sound like Trump but it's the reality. 

Laughs, China are good in building techs. Remember, anything that comes with original also has an interior one. That's why I choose reputable stores online to get quality over inferior. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, China are good in building techs. Remember, anything that comes with original also has an interior one. That's why I choose reputable stores online to get quality over inferior. 

Yeah, it's why I said that I didn't want to sound like Trump that has got an agenda against China 🇨🇳 in all he says about them. It's true they have massive power in productivity but they also make fakes too. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's why I said that I didn't want to sound like Trump that has got an agenda against China 🇨🇳 in all he says about them. It's true they have massive power in productivity but they also make fakes too. 

I got your points. Their is no need sounding like former U.S president 'Trump. We know China are more into productivity, they built both fake and quality products too. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I got your points. Their is no need sounding like former U.S president 'Trump. We know China are more into productivity, they built both fake and quality products too. 

Yeah, I just try as much as possible to avoid getting those cheap substandard products they make because it's quite frustrating buying something that wouldn't be durable. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I just try as much as possible to avoid getting those cheap substandard products they make because it's quite frustrating buying something that wouldn't be durable. 

It's frustrating indeed, no lie. But when you buy from reputable store online or offline you wouldn't regret the China products you bought from them. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Having a product come with a warranty makes it worth the use because it gives the relaxation of mind using the product. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's frustrating indeed, no lie. But when you buy from reputable store online or offline you wouldn't regret the China products you bought from them. 

There are some companies in China 🇨🇳 that sells high end quality products but the challenge is getting to know the right one to order from. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some companies in China 🇨🇳 that sells high end quality products but the challenge is getting to know the right one to order from. 

If I'm not stepping my two frets in the company in China 🇨🇳 myself, I'm definitely not going to be ordering anything from any company to deliver 🚚 for me. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Having a product come with a warranty makes it worth the use because it gives the relaxation of mind using the product. 

That's pure relaxation of mind, when you order from a reputable store online. That's why I prefer saving to go for the best than settling where I'll be cheated with small amount. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I'm not stepping my two frets in the company in China 🇨🇳 myself, I'm definitely not going to be ordering anything from any company to deliver 🚚 for me. 

😅, It will be something worthwhile for you to visit the Chinese country and make the order yourself to avoid being received with inferior items.