Register Now
Alexander.

Laptop charger replacements

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm more comfortable with getting my laptops backup hardware accessories like chargers from a local store. At least I will test it out myself before paying. 

That's how, it should be. Your laptop accessories should be purchased locally, so you can test run it, to know it's authenticity or not. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's how, it should be. Your laptop accessories should be purchased locally, so you can test run it, to know it's authenticity or not. 

I had one bad experience with ordering for my LG HD Television and a substandard one was sold to me. It was the worst experience I had with getting techs online. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I had one bad experience with ordering for my LG HD Television and a substandard one was sold to me. It was the worst experience I had with getting techs online. 

That's one of the downtime surrounding online store. Most of the retailers there selling on their platform by buying space aren't trusted retailers. That's why to order online all the time isn't my thing. I love offline where I'll see the item physically and make my choice. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm more comfortable with getting my laptops backup hardware accessories like chargers from a local store. At least I will test it out myself before paying. 

There was one online store that I had used in the past where I was on video call with the seller and they had my charger tested out before they packed up for delivery. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's why it's best to research who you're buying stuff from online before you actually spend the money...

With the results I've gotten from reliable sources, I think Amazon is trusted when it comes to getting a product with warranty, incase it gets spoiled before the warranty date expiration such person can get a refund provided that, the item broke down unexpectedly. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's why it's best to research who you're buying stuff from online before you actually spend the money...

If I'm to purchase any product, I'd be relaxed in checking out if the seller can be trusted to deliver high quality products. I might not order the day I made inquiries on the site. 

The battery tends to go before the charger does anyway. More likely so and I had that happen to me. Chargers are easy to replace, you can buy them in-store that supports any output. the battery however is built into the system and not like the old days when you can slide them out.  

On 10/22/2021 at 6:17 PM, killamch89 said:

It was actually a friend of mine who recommended the store for me. I had every reasons to believe that they could be trusted. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't buy video games from a store which is very unpopular. Their might be every chance of suspicious activities on the store that kept it being unpopular. 

I have only done that once and it didn't end well for me and ever since then, it's strictly very well certified online or offline store that I buy from. 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have only done that once and it didn't end well for me and ever since then, it's strictly very well certified online or offline store that I buy from. 

At least you learned your lessons dude, knowing too well that such store isn't for you because, it will simply bring heartbreak. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

At least you learned your lessons dude, knowing too well that such store isn't for you because, it will simply bring heartbreak. 

Yeah, it was with my PS4 headset that ended up being a very fake product. I really felt bad because if I had added small money to what I used to buy that trash, I would gotten a brand high quality headset would have been mine.. 

41 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it was with my PS4 headset that ended up being a very fake product. I really felt bad because if I had added small money to what I used to buy that trash, I would gotten a brand high quality headset would have been mine.. 

It's a pity though, at least you've get passed it, and knowing too well it's part of those unwanted things of life. Next time you'll consider buying from a well-known store to avoid being cheated.