Register Now
Alexander.

Laptop charger replacements

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I'm not stepping my two frets in the company in China 🇨🇳 myself, I'm definitely not going to be ordering anything from any company to deliver 🚚 for me. 

Haha, you sure do have trust issues and no one is going to blame you for it because some of these companies, once they sell you items and it gets complications, they will be reluctant to answer you. 

Since I wouldn't want to put myself at red hot spot when I send someone to for shopping for me at the foreign country, I'll simply do the ordering here and direct the company to send my products through shipping. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since I wouldn't want to put myself at red hot spot when I send someone to for shopping for me at the foreign country, I'll simply do the ordering here and direct the company to send my products through shipping. 

There are both scam companies locally and internationally. So, you simply need to be very sure of the company that you are ordering from to avoid stories. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are both scam companies locally and internationally. So, you simply need to be very sure of the company that you are ordering from to avoid stories. 

Scammers are everywhere and if you afford them the opportunity to get you and scam you, it's all your fault for not making all the needed inquiries. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Since I've been online, I've noticed how scam operates, I wouldn't be in such foolishness to be used for the second time online. 

On 11/2/2021 at 1:15 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Amazon and Alibaba are two good online stores that you can easily make use of when it comes to ordering online, they sure wouldn't disappoint. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Amazon and Alibaba are two good online stores that you can easily make use of when it comes to ordering online, they sure wouldn't disappoint. 

Their is no doubt, with what you've said buddy. Amazon and Alibaba are well-known stores to buy items. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been seeing Alibaba as a Chinese online store for a long time now, but I haven't had a bad experience with them at least for now.