Register Now
Kane99

How often have you had to send a gaming item in for repair?

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know what entered into me that I love the games back then on it, and it was trending during that era because PS3 was hyper expensive to get back then for me. 

I actually know that the issue of lack of complete cash to purchase a new one might have been your challenge at the time. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

I actually know that the issue of lack of complete cash to purchase a new one might have been your challenge at the time. 

Yes, that caused me bitterly back then to get my hands on PS3. I later got my hands on PS3 after one year when unexpected cash cane to me. That's how I abandoned my worrisome PS2. 

39 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know what entered into me that I love the games back then on it, and it was trending during that era because PS3 was hyper expensive to get back then for me. 

It's really a shame that had to happen to you but seriously it's something that wouldn't be easy to happen to me because I'm too economical with my money. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's really a shame that had to happen to you but seriously it's something that wouldn't be easy to happen to me because I'm too economical with my money. 

Yes, it was a shame indeed for me. I spent money carelessly back then simply to repair my PS2 console. I've learned my lessons, and I wouldn't repeat such again, that's why I saved money more than one year to secure brand new PS4. 

On 10/15/2021 at 12:14 AM, Justin11 said:

My PS3 console's power boot crashed and I took it to repair, that was the end of my PS3. They simply said to me, the power boot is simply damaged permanently. 

How did you end up damaging the power button of your Playstation 3 console? I hardly press my too hard for it to damage. 

51 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How did you end up damaging the power button of your Playstation 3 console? I hardly press my too hard for it to damage. 

I didn't damage it intentionally, the thunder storm damaged it for me. During when heavy rain was falling, i failed to remove the wire of the console from the wall socket, it damaged the console's reboot button. 

58 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't damage it intentionally, the thunder storm damaged it for me. During when heavy rain was falling, i failed to remove the wire of the console from the wall socket, it damaged the console's reboot button. 

Well, that's unheard-of as it's my very first time of hearing such a thing happen. It must have been one big thunderstorm. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, that's unheard-of as it's my very first time of hearing such a thing happen. It must have been one big thunderstorm. 

It was devastating back then for me, because I switched the docket off, I wouldn't know how it struck late in the night to affect my console. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's very much possible for the thunder to damage some essential parts in our console. That's why we shouldn't let it be exposed to thunder storm. 

There was a news the other day where a hospital was completely destroyed by thunderstorm. It was a very horrible sight seeing. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There was a news the other day where a hospital was completely destroyed by thunderstorm. It was a very horrible sight seeing. 

That's horrible story indeed. Which shows that, thunder storm can destroy whatever, video game console is one of the least things it can destroy.