Register Now
The Blackangel

Which platform is best for Skyrim?

On 1/1/2021 at 9:52 AM, Shole said:

I think it is dope on the switch, best for consoles for sure, but you can't top the modding of the PC version. You can even become the high king with a mod, so I am all down for the PC version.

That's entirely facts. As a matter of fact, that goes for every Elder Scrolls game as well.

I'm going for PC because of the mods. My Oblivion characters all looked terrible on Xbox until I got it on PC and turned everything beautiful (not Hentai Anime Ladies Land). Also because of the console commands. I managed to continue my game in Oblivion a few times when I ran into a quest breaking bug and could advance by using the right console commands.

On 6/20/2022 at 12:12 PM, Empire said:

I'm going for PC because of the mods. My Oblivion characters all looked terrible on Xbox until I got it on PC and turned everything beautiful (not Hentai Anime Ladies Land). Also because of the console commands. I managed to continue my game in Oblivion a few times when I ran into a quest breaking bug and could advance by using the right console commands.

Modding is one thing that caught my interest in playing on PC and it's one thing that made playing Skyrim and Oblivion on the platform was a very beautiful experience. 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Modding is one thing that caught my interest in playing on PC and it's one thing that made playing Skyrim and Oblivion on the platform was a very beautiful experience. 

Indeed, hard to do it on Xbox 😛 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Indeed, hard to do it on Xbox 😛 

You know in the xbox version of skyrim you can use mods, judging by that comment you diden't no biggie, you know now. Ps4 version also supports mods but not nearly as much as the xbox versions because of sony their "policies ".

Needless to say the best way to play skyrim these day on consoles would be the skyrim 10th anniversary edition on next gen hardware. Not really sure if it's worth forking over 40/50 bucks again for it, especially since the xbox one and ps4 version can be had for half that price.