Register Now
The Blackangel

Weird Shit In RDR2

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This is the normal everyday copy of the game I’m talking about here.

Who else has had to fight zombies and come across an orange anaconda?

If I'm not mistaken, it's a Halloween event going on right now. I'll need to log in to check...

It's possible some of the Halloween bits were added to the single player. I doubt it, but that would be cool. I haven't touched RDR2 in a while. In fact, I've been playing RDR1 Undead Nightmare as of late. Weird going back, but it's so worth it. 

But yeah, I heard there was corpses where the eyes still moved, but I think that was online as well. 

The weirdest thing about the zombies was that they were tied to trees upside down a few feet off the ground. I was trying to get the vanilla flower that was between one zombies legs, and couldn't get to it because I couldn't just cut it down to get it out of the way. So I threw a stick of dynamite and that got it down. When I walked to another tree only a few feet away is where shit got weird. I came back and the damn thing was tied to the tree again in the exact same way. When I walked towards my horse it jumped up in the grass and attacked me, and that's when more of them came after me. But the one that attacked me was the one that was tied to the tree again. Same clothes, same rot, same hair, everything. That part had to be a glitch of some kind, but the anaconda wasn't. It was dead and hanging from a heavy branch in a tree. Going by a look at everything and roughly judging height by how tall Arthur is, I would say the snake was 30' easily. I've seen a lot of snakes at different zoos, TV, and online, but I can't say I've ever seen an orange one. Especially an orange anaconda.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, The Blackangel said:

This is the normal everyday copy of the game I’m talking about here.

Who else has had to fight zombies and come across an orange anaconda?

Yeah, it's actually one huge long creepy anaconda.