Register Now
Zak

Black Friday

On 11/23/2020 at 9:30 AM, The Blackangel said:

SanDisk is the only brand I trust. All of my SD and micro SD cards are SanDisk. But currently they're like $230 for a 1tb card. So I'm gonna wait and see if they go down, and by how much.

Sandisk and Samsung are the brands I trust when it comes to both Micro and regular SD cards but all my Micro SD and SD cards currently are from Sandisk. They usually have some good deals for Black Friday so it may drop to $150 around that time frame.

4 minutes ago, 22_22 said:

Black Friday is a concept that completely baffles me as for a one day event, it seems to be spoke about for weeks! @Zak in the opening post even mentions that the Steam sale specifically will mostly like last a week. This means that you have even more time to find yourself a deal! 

I have not looked too much into the sales yet as I feel they try to encourage you to buy things you do not necessarily need. I did see that some phones are on sale and that could interest me, but, other than that I do not want to be conned into any other unnecessary purchases. I am happy with the games that I have right now!

Like everything else, it's all about self-control. On Black Friday into the Cyber Monday period, there are huge discounts on electronics that you wouldn't normally get at any other time of the year. That's why most of my tech purchases are made at this time of the year and why people tend to buy their computer parts at this time of the year.

On 11/24/2020 at 8:19 PM, Empire said:

Not long, however amazon been doing sales on and off for the passed two weeks already. It be over the weekend. Years ago used to be one day only but they do sales far longer. shocking part that, some deals are not that great deals at all. 

Amazon aren't really looking for customers, in fact they have more than enough which makes them not do lots of promotional sales often. 

I don't tend to buy games but I do stock up on PlayStation Plus during the Black Friday sales. It's the only time that the price is low enough to be good enough to purchase. I have like 2 years left of PS Plus but I will continue to just keep on stocking up on additional years.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't tend to buy games but I do stock up on PlayStation Plus during the Black Friday sales. It's the only time that the price is low enough to be good enough to purchase. I have like 2 years left of PS Plus but I will continue to just keep on stocking up on additional years.

Yeah - it's actually what most gamers do with their games purchases because it's the one that time they are offered unbelievable deals. 

10 minutes ago, Empire said:

Well, you can pickup good deals even when there are no major sales day in that matter. like M.2 is only 99 at the moment 58% off

Wow - that's over 50% off the initial selling price. It's definitely a very good deal if you're looking at getting the game. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Wow - that's over 50% off the initial selling price. It's definitely a very good deal if you're looking at getting the game. 

I neeeded more space anyway, 1TB drive for high demanding games and software. DayZ is one of them. HDD is fine but when you in a large map and speeding in your car the map does not load fast enough and just poop itself you know?

On 11/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, The Blackangel said:

I’m hoping some of the games in my wishlist on the Nintendo eShop go on sale in a significant amount. I have a couple that I haven’t bought yet because they’re about $60.

You're most likely looking at getting them for at least $30 which is half the price or even for a lesser amount with such deals if they offer it.