Register Now
killamch89

Pineapple On Pizza

Pineapple On Pizza  

5 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite kind of Pizza is chicken pizza and I love to have pineapple as my topping. Do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?

• YES
    • NO

2 hours ago, m76 said:

I don't know who decided that pineapples on a pizza were a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with it. Although it is not my favorite type.
There are a lot worse things that could happen to a pizza. Like the stuffed crust. If you don't like the crust you don't deserve pizza, snowflake!

That would be me.

I never tried to mandate that everyone else hate it. I merely stated that I hate it ad that it was me who voted no IN A POLL. In the 5 times I have worked at Pizza Hut, not counting the one time I was a waitress, I have made thousands of them. Mostly Hawaiian pizzas, which was ham and pineapple. Sometimes it was just pineapple alone. Other times it was just with other ingredients the customer wanted. But I couldn't even stand the smell of them cooking. And I have tried it. Several times. To me it was the grossest pizza I have ever tasted.

And furthermore, @m76 mentioned that he hates stuffed crust. I love stuffed crust. Where's your mandate bullshit to him?

Edited by The Blackangel

On 1/15/2021 at 7:29 AM, The Blackangel said:

I never tried to mandate that everyone else hate it. I merely stated that I hate it ad that it was me who voted no IN A POLL. In the 5 times I have worked at Pizza Hut, not counting the one time I was a waitress, I have made thousands of them. Mostly Hawaiian pizzas, which was ham and pineapple. Sometimes it was just pineapple alone. Other times it was just with other ingredients the customer wanted. But I couldn't even stand the smell of them cooking. And I have tried it. Several times. To me it was the grossest pizza I have ever tasted.

And furthermore, @m76 mentioned that he hates stuffed crust. I love stuffed crust. Where's your mandate bullshit to him?

You right about Pizza Hut being inconsistent - actually their pizzas have been crap for the last five years so I hardly even order from them anymore. I usually order from my local Pizza establishment where they actually put time and effort into their pizzas. The only reason no one has said anything about what M76 said is because that wasn't the topic at hand but yeah I do also like stuffed crust.