Register Now
Kane99

The Game Awards 2020

This topic is not to be confused with the topic of the same title here - The Game Awards 2020: The Last of Us Part II and Naughty Dog the big Winners - Which is about the Golden Joystick Awards 2020. This topic is about The Game Awards 2020 hosted by Geoff Keighley. It's live in 4 hours from now and I can't wait to see if there are any reveals planned. I don't care much about the award segments, just new games please. 😄 

Watch the live stream below:

And check their site out here - https://thegameawards.com/

The last of us Part II is the best game of the generation in my opinion, just as the first chapter had been for the previous generation. I think all Game of the Year nominees should get an award, with it being called "The Games of the Year". They span so many different worlds and genres that by giving one the title "game of the year" pulls the others out of the spotlight, when all of them deserve the representation.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

The last of us Part II is the best game of the generation in my opinion, just as the first chapter had been for the previous generation. I think all Game of the Year nominees should get an award, with it being called "The Games of the Year". They span so many different worlds and genres that by giving one the title "game of the year" pulls the others out of the spotlight, when all of them deserve the representation.

I'm actually yet to complete the game " The last of us Part II " but I must confess that it's an incredible game make up with how the narrative took place in the game. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually yet to complete the game " The last of us Part II " but I must confess that it's an incredible game make up with how the narrative took place in the game. 

It's fun if you have another person with you. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

It's fun if you have another person with you. 

Yeah - That's absolutely correct because the little time that I have invested into playing it has been satisfying. 

I watched a YouTube video on best kills in it and picked up a few killing skills.