Register Now
Shagger

The Game Awards 2020: The Last of Us Part II and Naughty Dog the big Winners

I'm surprised as hell that RDR2 wasn't anywhere on the list. I would have thought for sure that it would have at the very least gotten an honorable mention. Unless it came out last year, and the games up for the list are limited to games that came out during that current year.

I honestly don't know what year RDR2 came out. I just know I fucking love that game.

20 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm surprised as hell that RDR2 wasn't anywhere on the list. I would have thought for sure that it would have at the very least gotten an honorable mention. Unless it came out last year, and the games up for the list are limited to games that came out during that current year.

I honestly don't know what year RDR2 came out. I just know I fucking love that game.

It came out in 2018, that's why it's not there.

List of games and yet I do not play any of them. Minecraft still on the damn list.. REALYY

Where is MSfs2020 on the list. Well I say it's not the best overall list in my mind then again the Last of Us, has very good reviews and it is a good game

On 11/25/2020 at 4:39 PM, Empire said:

List of games and yet I do not play any of them. Minecraft still on the damn list.. REALYY

Where is MSfs2020 on the list. Well I say it's not the best overall list in my mind then again the Last of Us, has very good reviews and it is a good game

I know Minecraft is a pretty popular game (personally, this game doesn't appeal to me) but I'm also baffled why it's there. If Minecraft can make the list, how comes Skyrim isn't on it either...