Register Now
bomb

Esports Betting seems to taking over the betting industry by storm

I have just read this guide to esport betting and i think with the way the pandemic is going, betting on esports is going to be the next big thing. 

I have not tried it out myself, but from the content of the article, i guess i will consider giving it a try. What is your experience with esport betting? Has it worked for you? is it safe?

Edited by bomb

I imagine betting on esports is already high up there. I suppose with the pandemic, we may see a rise in online betting, especially when it comes to esports. Not sure I would want to put bets on esports players. I feel it'd be more risky than betting on sports or something else. 

On 1/5/2021 at 4:17 PM, Kane99 said:

I imagine betting on esports is already high up there. I suppose with the pandemic, we may see a rise in online betting, especially when it comes to esports. Not sure I would want to put bets on esports players. I feel it'd be more risky than betting on sports or something else. 

That's true because unlike athletes who have to pass a mental and physical fitness test before they can compete in an actual sport on a given day, esports players just turn up on the day and check if their equipment is running. The player's mental readiness isn't really assessed so who knows how that esport player may perform today. It is way riskier to bet on an esports team than a regular sporting franchise.

I recently came to see it being listed on betting sites. I had a first glance at E-sports betting at 1xbet, when I saw different soccer teams lining against each other. I placed my bet on the favourites but significant scalp occured and I lost carelessly, Lol. The game is coming into limelight and lots of real world teams are simply investing in pro E-sports players to represent them in major leagues and cup competitions paying them just as they do pay their real world players.