Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Demon's Souls vs Dark Souls vs Bloodborne

Which is the better of these games? There was a Demon's Souls on ps3 and a new one for the ps5. Dark Souls has 3 titles and then there is Bloodborne. The only game I played out of these was Bloodborne and it was very hard so I stopped. Which do you think is the easiest and hardest and better gameplay or most interesting? I want to eventually get back into Bloodborne, but Dark Souls 3 looks good. I also have Sekiro, but haven't tackled that yet and I heard that is hardest. But I am interested in the Souls lore. Any input on any of these games and comparisons? 

Well, I never played Demon Souls or Bloodborne, and I have played a little bit of Dark Souls, but never completed any in the series. I want to give the series a chance though, because what I did play, I had some fun with it. I just have no patience for the challenge. Anyway, Dark Souls gets it for me simply because it's the only one I played of the bunch. 

I didn't get very far in Bloodborne cause it was too hard. But the game would be really cool if not for that. Any resource or ammo used, you lose it for good even if you die. When you try again you have less ammo and you lose all coin. Every time. So the trick is to play and collect resources then go and buy what you need in upgrades or sell stuff before you die. Kind of takes the play out of game play. I hope Dark Souls isn't the same way. There is a remastered Dark Souls 1 on ps4 that looks like a good start. But which out of the Dark Souls games are better?