Register Now
skyfire

Path of Exile

Why the game is so awesome? Because it was never a p2w game (not the main reason of course) Only skins and designs cost money. All mobile games should take an example. A PC game which shows how mobile games should be. From me there is support! I am looking forward to see what this turns out to be.

Path of Exile is a pretty solid game, the only issue is you really need to know what type of character you want and build them out with the node path the right way - otherwise you end up with a character that sucks PvP and can only really be used in PvE gameplay. 

It's cool that they are even on PS/Xbox now, when I played it back in the day it was barely gaining popularity and only was on the PC.

Path of Exile is the game that makes me wish I could enjoy ARPGs, a compliment I don't think I've given to any other genre. It looks phenominal and yet I can't bear to play any entry of this genre since completing Diablo III's campaign, knowing that I'll stop once the story's over (which I realise isn't the strong suit of a lot of ARPGs, but it's the hook for me). Who knows, maybe with it being on mobile I might enjoy it in shorter, idle bursts.

Edited by Withywarlock