Register Now
killamch89

Favorite New Vehicles From The Cayo Perico DLC - GTA Online

For those of us who play GTA online, you would've known that a new DLC was recently released and for the most part, the content is pretty good. That being said, most of the vehicles were trash but there's a few I love from the new update. My favorite new vehicles include the Kosatka ( A submarine which you can drive around underwater with guided missiles and torpedoes) - this one is my favorite by far, The Toreador - the stromberg but far better with boost and more durability, The Itali RSX - its on the expensive side but it's almost as quick as the Pariah. What are your favorite vehicles?

1 hour ago, Empire said:

I bought the alkonist thinking it would be better but I like how it looks so I’m going to keep it

The only downside to owning Alkonist is that it doesn't have many customization options and it also occupies a huge space in the hanger being a jet but it looks cool though. Screenshot_20210830-133204.thumb.png.03513e5f1fbbef32d60ba18a34887dbb.png

The most annoying thing about the Alkonist is that the wings don't move like the real life version. The way it has been designed, it looks like it should move as well but they haven't implemented it which is a huge shame.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

The most annoying thing about the Alkonist is that the wings don't move like the real life version. The way it has been designed, it looks like it should move as well but they haven't implemented it which is a huge shame.

Agreed - I was also disappointed by this as well although from a development standpoint, it may be hard to code in for them.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Some people really find it that very much useful. Although, with its low possibility of customization really took a lot of things off it. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Thanks mate. I really do love that kind of car because my old man had one and I have been in love with it ever since I was a kid. 

It is what it is - my neighbor used to have one but it was modified and it was quick as hell!

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It is what it is - my neighbor used to have one but it was modified and it was quick as hell!

Exactly - They look all little and weak but can be as fast as hell when modified. Have you watched the movie bank job? It's used there for robbery. 

On 8/30/2021 at 9:38 PM, killamch89 said:

Agreed - I was also disappointed by this as well although from a development standpoint, it may be hard to code in for them.

It shouldn't be too difficult for them. They've developed other vehicles with interesting features like the Akula where you can retract the weapons and go into stealth mode. Plus, a lot of the cars have retractable spoilers which is quite similar.

6 hours ago, Darth said:

It shouldn't be too difficult for them. They've developed other vehicles with interesting features like the Akula where you can retract the weapons and go into stealth mode. Plus, a lot of the cars have retractable spoilers which is quite similar.

I agree - but I'm just saying that it's easy to say it's laziness which I'm not ruling out. However, coding for games can be tricky and modifying one code can actually break a lot of features in a game so who knows.