Register Now
Patrik

Unfinished yet funny Games

What games do you think they were rushed to be released and had many cuts, but they were still fun to play, for me, it was Mafia 2, the game had atleast 5 chapters cut from the beta version, but was still worth every minute i spent on ❤️ .

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

What games do you think they were rushed to be released and had many cuts, but they were still fun to play, for me, it was Mafia 2, the game had atleast 5 chapters cut from the beta version, but was still worth every minute i spent on ❤️ .

Are you referring to the re-release of Mafia II? I don't remember anything being cut from the original version of the game. 

As for games that clearly weren't ready for release, I'd say Cyberpunk 2077. It's clear this game wasn't ready for primetime, but I still am in love with the game. That's the most recent game I can think of that came out broken, but I loved. 

55 minutes ago, Patrik said:

i was talking about the original game, the one that was released back in 2010 😞

Oh, I wasn't under the impression anything was cut. I know they made an open world that one couldn't do a whole lot in, but I don't remember them cutting any content from it. Unless I forgot about it at some point. 

I don't remember there being a beta either. There was a demo that came out for it, but I don't remember them doing a beta. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Oh, I wasn't under the impression anything was cut. I know they made an open world that one couldn't do a whole lot in, but I don't remember them cutting any content from it. Unless I forgot about it at some point. 

I don't remember there being a beta either. There was a demo that came out for it, but I don't remember them doing a beta. 

Beta means the game's situation or properties before release, people could see the cut things from the early trailers and also could find them in the game files that  developpers forgot to delete

9 hours ago, Patrik said:

That was a great game, and I glad they fixed it up later on.

For me I guess Cyberpunk, it is still fun to play but it should get most of their stuff fixed. It was rushed, but the idea is great.

On 12/28/2020 at 6:49 PM, Patrik said:

Seriously, I don't there is a more better game suited for this than Cyberpunk 2077. With all the pitfalls the game came with, it's still pretty enjoyable to play. 

On 8/29/2021 at 10:45 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't there is a more better game suited for this than Cyberpunk 2077. With all the pitfalls the game came with, it's still pretty enjoyable to play. 

With "unfinished", i mean that the devs have decided to rush with the release like Mafia 2 for example, since they cut many features in order to release it quickly, unlike with Cyperpunk, the devs had already enough time ( more than 5 years )

On 8/29/2021 at 8:45 PM, Heatman said:

I was going to say the same thing. I've never played the game but having a look at their subreddit, it seems that there are people that have enjoyed the game. But it is a mess of a game with how many things were rushed and how many big features were removed to allow them to release it on time.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

I was going to say the same thing. I've never played the game but having a look at their subreddit, it seems that there are people that have enjoyed the game. But it is a mess of a game with how many things were rushed and how many big features were removed to allow them to release it on time.

Yeah, the level of satisfaction the game Cyberpunk 2077 gives is unbelievable, you can imagine what it would have brought to the table if it was fully done the right way.