Register Now
StaceyPowers

Coolest creature designs

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's all about the stealth when it comes to enemies elimination in Assassin's Creed. It's actually one of the coolest aesthetics in the game. 

Have you tried /played any battle royale survival game? Those are opposite to Stealth games, you have to gunfight face to face, these games are my new favourite. 😆

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Have you tried /played any battle royale survival game? Those are opposite to Stealth games, you have to gunfight face to face, these games are my new favourite. 😆

Of course yes, I have played a few number of battle royale survival games like Call of Duty Warzone, Apex Legends, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and so much more. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I have played a few number of battle royale survival games like Call of Duty Warzone, Apex Legends, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and so much more. 

Yeah, I am now playing PUBG (Player unknown battle ground) , and COD warzone. These are my new favourite now a days. Actually, I like to kill those real enemies than those NPCs. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I am now playing PUBG (Player unknown battle ground) , and COD warzone. These are my new favourite now a days. Actually, I like to kill those real enemies than those NPCs. 😆

Yeah - There is always a priority when it comes to the kind of enemies to take out when playing Battle Royale survival games. If you don't take such killing pattern, it's definitely going to cost you. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There is always a priority when it comes to the kind of enemies to take out when playing Battle Royale survival games. If you don't take such killing pattern, it's definitely going to cost you. 

Specially the bots in PUBG game is really annoying. Those NPCs are so stupid, they keep on firing single shots, you can literally kill them with fists and snatch all valuables from them. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Specially the bots in PUBG game is really annoying. Those NPCs are so stupid, they keep on firing single shots, you can literally kill them with fists and snatch all valuables from them. 😆

Why do you think there is mass exodus from gamers who used to be into playing some PUBG games lately? It's the bots and NPCs craziness. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why do you think there is mass exodus from gamers who used to be into playing some PUBG games lately? It's the bots and NPCs craziness. 

Yup, I noticed lately that the Bots are coming more frequently in the game than the earlier ones. I think, the reason might be because I am still in platinum rank and need to cross silver, gold and then ace to be able to reach the top. That's a long journey. 😅

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yup, I noticed lately that the Bots are coming more frequently in the game than the earlier ones. I think, the reason might be because I am still in platinum rank and need to cross silver, gold and then ace to be able to reach the top. That's a long journey. 😅

Exactly - no one really likes to waste his or her own time playing with bots. It's no fun at all because you have this subconscious that it's against a bot which makes the play boring. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - no one really likes to waste his or her own time playing with bots. It's no fun at all because you have this subconscious that it's against a bot which makes the play boring. 

Yeah, the bots can't really trick us like normal people player can do. Most of the times, it's boring and funny to kill those bots. Though, they help to boost some KD ratio easily. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, the bots can't really trick us like normal people player can do. Most of the times, it's boring and funny to kill those bots. Though, they help to boost some KD ratio easily. 😊

Well, it's actually new players that might be confused with bots play and real players because there is always a pattern with how bots plays than real players.