Register Now
Cumulus

In-App Purchases in Games?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

My brother have already spent over $300 in League of Legends ever since he started playing the game for a year now and I'm trying get him to play without spending that much. 

$300 spent on in game purchases for League of Legends in just one year of playing is too much to me. He should try and cut that down. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

$300 spent on in game purchases for League of Legends in just one year of playing is too much to me. He should try and cut that down. 

I was really shocked when he revealed that to me and I was like, $300 is enough to buy at least 3 or 4 good games that are paid for. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was really shocked when he revealed that to me and I was like, $300 is enough to buy at least 3 or 4 good games that are paid for. 

The sooner you can get him to work on his spending habit on games, the better for him on the long run. 

Hmm, that's much for me, but when you have funds, you can spend that amount and it wouldn't affect your other budgets. Their is no way I can pay for a single game in a yearly subscription around what the gamer paid for League of the Legends in one year. 

Well there's two types of in-app purchases that I have noticed. There is the one that has always existed which is "buy more coins" or "buy this accessory" shit that you don't really need to actually play the game. But I noticed with "Where's my Water" and "Angry Birds Space" you actually have to pay for certain levels. That is the shit that pisses me off.

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Well there's two types of in-app purchases that I have noticed. There is the one that has always existed which is "buy more coins" or "buy this accessory" shit that you don't really need to actually play the game. But I noticed with "Where's my Water" and "Angry Birds Space" you actually have to pay for certain levels. That is the shit that pisses me off.

Why do I have to stop playing Angry Birds Space and even had to stop playing Candy Crush Saga even though I hated the game at first. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Angry bird is one of the memory mobile games I've ever played. Played it on a Java phone, couldn't chase for it's android version, I don't know if their is one. 

I have never heard about them being on Java phone, it's on Android or iOS devices that I have seen and played them. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have never heard about them being on Java phone, it's on Android or iOS devices that I have seen and played them. 

I played first time on Java phone, I guessed it's on Nokia 309 back then around 2011. I'll go see if I'll get a proof of the Java phone version. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I played first time on Java phone, I guessed it's on Nokia 309 back then around 2011. I'll go see if I'll get a proof of the Java phone version. 

I can't wait to see that and probably see if I can play it and know exactly how it compares to the Android version of the game. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't wait to see that and probably see if I can play it and know exactly how it compares to the Android version of the game. 

I tried finding that one on Google but couldn't. When I downloaded it, it was from Gameloft, wapking.com, I don't know if those sites do exist, since I checked them last, around 2011-2012. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I tried finding that one on Google but couldn't. When I downloaded it, it was from Gameloft, wapking.com, I don't know if those sites do exist, since I checked them last, around 2011-2012. 

I think that wapking.com still works just good. My brother used it for a download a few weeks back but it's been loaded with lots of ads.