Register Now
killamch89

New 2021 Ipad Leaks

I think that the mini 6 won’t get the smart connector, after all what’s the point of getting the Air then? Also I believe the mini has always been the most “iPad” of all the iPads, being mainly an iPad rather than a potential laptop replacement/alternative. 

Then with iPad Pro was last released in 2020, there will not be another release for 18 months. Seems tat telling every tech reviewer that last time you all went batshit crazy for an iPad Pro release and none of you (not all specifically) listened, just brushed it under the carpet blaming leakers.

13 hours ago, Empire said:

I think that the mini 6 won’t get the smart connector, after all what’s the point of getting the Air then? Also I believe the mini has always been the most “iPad” of all the iPads, being mainly an iPad rather than a potential laptop replacement/alternative. 

Then with iPad Pro was last released in 2020, there will not be another release for 18 months. Seems tat telling every tech reviewer that last time you all went batshit crazy for an iPad Pro release and none of you (not all specifically) listened, just brushed it under the carpet blaming leakers.

I still have my 2018 Ipad and I absolutely love it. It works just fine and it gets regular updates so I have reason to be buying another Ipad any time soon.

That's good to hear, that 2018 models are still be updated supported. Well, OS will be since most all new and old devices will use the same OS. But the hardware, Hmm nope. It's like my old phone that had Windows 8 then years later added windows 10 🙂 Why need the new when the old can last such a good amount of time. 

On 1/9/2021 at 7:06 AM, skyfire said:

Windows 10 is flexible though. Unlike vista which was hardware killer. Windows 10 runs on most machines as long as the RAM is 8GB. I think that is more than enough to work on some old machines with enough RAM. 

The Windows 10 touchscreen interface is still light years behind Android and Apple though. I've owned a surface before so I know first hand how bad the input lag gets after a while.