Register Now
Kane99

Do you think Amazon will produce more games?

Amazon has made a few games under their Amazon Games platform. Currently from what I see, all games from Amazon are PC based, but some may even be coming out for current gen consoles. Anyway, do you think Amazon will jump more into the gaming industry with more games? Or do you think they may make their own platform one of these days?

Amazon can afford it, I mean they are the richest and biggest company. Te owner 😛 gets so much money a day that would take a normal person a lifetime to get. They will run and do everything one day. Take over other stores and also be so much in power. 

On 1/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Empire said:

Amazon can afford it, I mean they are the richest and biggest company. Te owner 😛 gets so much money a day that would take a normal person a lifetime to get. They will run and do everything one day. Take over other stores and also be so much in power. 

Seriously, the money isn't really the problem for Amazon when it comes to getting into making video games. If they want to make more games, they can and all that's required is getting the professional needed for it to be a success.