Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character broke your heart?

13 hours ago, Patrik said:

Gerald Mcreary in GTA 4, he said the N word in a cutscene, i wasn't offended as i wasn't involved but that's not a nice word to say or to hear :classic_angry:

Lenny says it in RDR2. Granted he's black and the context wasn't in anger. He was talking to Arthur and mentioned that due to them being friends people might call him "a nigger lover". The game takes place in 1899, so I guess the script writers put things like that in there for added realism. There are also more times that I have bothered to count the use of the word "darkies" in the game. It goes to show how much things have evolved from then to now. Granted there are still racists and racist groups, but they're mostly inbred trash that couldn't tell a tree from a truck, so I don't give them any notice until they give me notice. Then I tazer them.

On 1/14/2021 at 8:47 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Did a game character ever make a decision that just crushed you? I’d say Elizabeth did this to me in Burial at Sea, though I understood her actions.

Noctis decision to die to save the world was kind of a brave decision shock for me in Final Fantasy XV. As much as it's important thing to do, I felt bad about his death.