Register Now
Family sedan

Placer Racer

15 hours ago, Empire said:

I never played Placer Racer 😞 Shocking right, well it's true I never had a copy or played the game. Getting to level 41 is a achievement 🙂 @Family sedan in fact what's the highest level that people can get? over 100 or more, I do not know! 

I don't even know how far you can go.  The weird thing is the game doesn't start until level 14.  If you play on easy it will start on level 5, but usually I'll play on hard and begin at level 14.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:28 PM, Empire said:

I never played Placer Racer 😞 Shocking right, well it's true I never had a copy or played the game. Getting to level 41 is a achievement 🙂 @Family sedan in fact what's the highest level that people can get? over 100 or more, I do not know! 

There was a guy a forum that quoted he reached level 876 which was insane if it's actually true. I have no way to confirm that. 

26 minutes ago, Shole said:

I played till 11 and got angry XD not because I was losing or couldn't do it I just figured I had better games to play.

Seriously, you did tried your best to get to level 11. I stopped at level 5 and never looked back till date.