Register Now
Tool920

CD PROJEKT RED internal system hacked

Glad they are not paying. Also I'd like to find out who are their "contacts in game journalism" and have them burned forever so they never get a job anywhere but an amazon warehouse.

Edited by m76

People out here saying CD Projekt Red doesn't deserve this over Cyberpunk but like... nobody is saying they deserve it because of Cyberpunk. People say they deserve it because of the way they treat their workers and manage their company. I don't agree but I can follow the logic.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

People out here saying CD Projekt Red doesn't deserve this over Cyberpunk but like... nobody is saying they deserve it because of Cyberpunk. People say they deserve it because of the way they treat their workers and manage their company. I don't agree but I can follow the logic.

Yeah, that was clear from what the hackers said.

I heard somewhere that it was someone on the inside who did this. I wouldn't doubt it. I bet a lot of people on the dev team are mad at the higher ups. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Update guys, the source code was already sold so yeah....can't think of anything more Cyberpunk than that...

Damn, glad that I do not have the game Either way, I imagine people who want to use mods with 2077 should be a lot more careful. I can foresee hackers making code changes to include other malicious content.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:01 AM, Ayokex said:

Cyber attacks is becoming a serious case these days that almost every big online organization is no longer save but not withstanding, we can't really confirm the authenticity of this claim. It might be a frame up.

You have to be super careful nowadays. Otherwise, you may find yourself being a victim of identity theft...