Register Now
Kane99

Mortal Shell

From the reviews I've watched on YouTube, it takes some inspiration from Dark Souls and executes it correctly which is always a good thing. In addition to that, it's at an affordable price of $30. Most of the reviews say that it's a pretty solid game for the price - also heard it was practically bug-free which is a rarity nowadays. I think I might check it out myself.

I have been playing this game for the past week and I have to say its pretty good, its easier than Dark souls but still challenging, well the reason its easier its because of the hardening ability, that thing is really op , wish I had that in Dark souls 2. I found out that 1vs1 fights are 'manageable", but if you are against a mob of enemies it becomes hell.

I officially finished the game yesterday. Took me a while but mostly due to time constraints. The first boss the big fire guy was a total push over slow as hell, his dungeon on the other hand did gave me some troubles. The ice boss was the most difficult of all he was fast and had very little openings, the dungeon was hard as hell, it was the only dungeon with sub bosses. The third and final boss which was suposedly the hardest boss in the game was not as difficult as I expected it only took me one attempt, it did had a very nasty suprise at the beggining, and he had no openings at all, so I had to get in close and parry as much as I can, his second form was stronger but he became real slow and at this point in the game I had a bunch of ammo for the bazooka so I just started blasting away xD. The final boss was also a pain in the ass mostly because he summoned enemies to fight  and he had this annoying water wave attack that knocked you down, but he was big and you could pretty much avoid most of his attacks and hit him anywhere so at the end it only took me 2 attempts to defeat him. 

31 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I officially finished the game yesterday. Took me a while but mostly due to time constraints. The first boss the big fire guy was a total push over slow as hell, his dungeon on the other hand did gave me some troubles. The ice boss was the most difficult of all he was fast and had very little openings, the dungeon was hard as hell, it was the only dungeon with sub bosses. The third and final boss which was suposedly the hardest boss in the game was not as difficult as I expected it only took me one attempt, it did had a very nasty suprise at the beggining, and he had no openings at all, so I had to get in close and parry as much as I can, his second form was stronger but he became real slow and at this point in the game I had a bunch of ammo for the bazooka so I just started blasting away xD. The final boss was also a pain in the ass mostly because he summoned enemies to fight  and he had this annoying water wave attack that knocked you down, but he was big and you could pretty much avoid most of his attacks and hit him anywhere so at the end it only took me 2 attempts to defeat him. 

Noice, I'm for sure going to have to check it out than. Been putting it off for a while now.