Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who here pays for subscription services?

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Gamers need to exercise some self-discipline and just stop supporting them. Believe me, they'd change real quickly.

That's the unfortunate truth that many other gamers haven't realized...

Seriously, in reality we are still part of our own problem when it comes to how these companies keep treating us. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, in reality we are still part of our own problem when it comes to how these companies keep treating us. 

It's a problem that is in every industry not just the gaming industry. For instance, if Apple and Samsung fanbois would stop buying their products tomorrow, they'd stop removing so many features and accessories every year.

31 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's a problem that is in every industry not just the gaming industry. For instance, if Apple and Samsung fanbois would stop buying their products tomorrow, they'd stop removing so many features and accessories every year.

That's actually quite true. They already know how to exploit their customers and keep on doing and getting away with it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's actually quite true. They already know how to exploit their customers and keep on doing and getting away with it. 

That's why I want Xiaomi and others to thrive so it'd kick them off their perch and I'm glad Xiaomi is now the number 1 smartphone manufacturer.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I want Xiaomi and others to thrive so it'd kick them off their perch and I'm glad Xiaomi is now the number 1 smartphone manufacturer.

It's actually very good to have good competitors in the same industry in order to increase the chances of giving the customers the best. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's actually very good to have good competitors in the same industry in order to increase the chances of giving the customers the best. 

I hope it stays that way because most companies would start acting like Intel once they have no competition. Just pumping out negligible upgrades every year.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I hope it stays that way because most companies would start acting like Intel once they have no competition. Just pumping out negligible upgrades every year.

Seriously, it's definitely going to be very good to the lives of gamers when they are treated well. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly. But AMD is now slowly inching up to the standards of Intel. Though, many people still prefer Intel, but AMD in recent times, after the launch of Navi, has really boosted the competition in the market. 

11 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Exactly. But AMD is now slowly inching up to the standards of Intel. Though, many people still prefer Intel, but AMD in recent times, after the launch of Navi, has really boosted the competition in the market. 

Intel is still a very good one to the best of my knowledge. It's even why many people are still making use of it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Intel is still a very good one to the best of my knowledge. It's even why many people are still making use of it. 

Yeah, because it has trust of people. It has been in the market from ages. AMD is still gaining popularity, but with time I guess it will expand more. The cheaper price AMD is a big plus point for this. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, because it has trust of people. It has been in the market from ages. AMD is still gaining popularity, but with time I guess it will expand more. The cheaper price AMD is a big plus point for this. 

Yeah, Intel really know how to value their customers in a very good way which makes them have their support 24/7.

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Intel really know how to value their customers in a very good way which makes them have their support 24/7.

Even the product quality is good. I mean, I have been using Intel from starting. Only recently had purchased a laptop having AMD processor. Intel do provide a beast of feature, but AMD is not that bad too. I can tell that by self experience. 😊

12 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Even the product quality is good. I mean, I have been using Intel from starting. Only recently had purchased a laptop having AMD processor. Intel do provide a beast of feature, but AMD is not that bad too. I can tell that by self experience. 😊

AMD processor devices are good to say the least but they still do have a very long way to go before catching up with Intel. 

In terms of gaming subscription services, just PlayStation Plus and Game Pass Ultimate. I buy PlayStation Plus for a year every Black Friday because the price hits around £30 which is a decent deal. I have about 2 years of PS Plus at this point. And Game Pass Ultimate is great since is comes with Live Gold as well.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

AMD processor devices are good to say the least but they still do have a very long way to go before catching up with Intel. 

You're off about that, AMD has already caught up to them and is about to overthrow them unless Intel gets their act together. With Apple also making their own processors, Intel is really feeling the heat right now as AMD has gained significant marketshare in the desktop portion of the market and are starting to build up momentum in the laptop segment.