Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when you are not playing your favorite game?

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yeah. Lol😆 just like my wife likes to play minecraft, and I hate this game the most. Same way, I like to spend my time on posting on forums, and she doesn't like that all. Lol.😆

We are actually in the same shoe where with my sister being the who's into Minecraft like her life depends on it. 

1 hour ago, Shole said:

Well I just don't play it, it's not too bad, but if I had an option to chose, I want to chose to play it always xD

You don't play your favorite game or any particular game per say? I can't seem to get which one you meant. 

1 hour ago, Shole said:

Well I just don't play it, it's not too bad, but if I had an option to chose, I want to chose to play it always xD

Yeah, when we have the option to play our favourite games once more, nobody would think twice. We obviously love playing out favourite games even after a decade.😊

6 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, when we have the option to play our favourite games once more, nobody would think twice. We obviously love playing out favourite games even after a decade.😊

There is absolutely no doubt about that when it comes to one's favorite game. It's more like a part of us and we can't do without it. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is absolutely no doubt about that when it comes to one's favorite game. It's more like a part of us and we can't do without it. 

But, the craze is really fading with time. It's because of various reasons, for example I am now remain busy in office on weekdays, so I can't get that much time to play my games. That will eventually lower the interest for us.

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But, the craze is really fading with time. It's because of various reasons, for example I am now remain busy in office on weekdays, so I can't get that much time to play my games. That will eventually lower the interest for us.

The truth of the matter is that when you get to grow older, you will have more responsibilities to take care of which affects your leisure time. 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

True, I still have the same passion for Skyrim as I did ten years ago and it isn't fading at all. As a matter of fact, it's still increasing.

26 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

True, I still have the same passion for Skyrim as I did ten years ago and it isn't fading at all. As a matter of fact, it's still increasing.

Seriously, when a video game fulfills its obligation for you exactly the way you wanted it, it's definitely going to be very hard to let it go. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's nice of you. For how many hours you play this game now? Actually, I too love some of the games, but hardly get time to play, as my work schedule is very busy these days. 🙄

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's nice of you. For how many hours you play this game now? Actually, I too love some of the games, but hardly get time to play, as my work schedule is very busy these days. 🙄

At least if you can give 5 hours in a week combined, I believe it's not too bad. You can play a little before going to bed or only during weekends. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

At least if you can give 5 hours in a week combined, I believe it's not too bad. You can play a little before going to bed or only during weekends. 

That's exactly what I am doing. My work schedule is very busy these days, so I can only play in the weekends. While on Sunday I play almost for 5 to 6 hours, and on other days, I play like 2 to 3 hours. 😊

23 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's exactly what I am doing. My work schedule is very busy these days, so I can only play in the weekends. While on Sunday I play almost for 5 to 6 hours, and on other days, I play like 2 to 3 hours. 😊

Sunday's are my good time for gaming unless I have an important appointment that I can't drag to my home, then I will be forced to go out. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Sunday's are my good time for gaming unless I have an important appointment that I can't drag to my home, then I will be forced to go out. 

But I can't even play on every Sunday lol. 😆 After the lockdown, the restrictions are easing here. So, every Sunday me and my wife go and dine out in nearby restaurants and cafes. It has become our every Sunday plan. So can't get enough time for playing even on Sundays too. Lol 😆

Edited by Razor1911

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

But I can't even play on every Sunday lol. 😆 After the lockdown, the restrictions are easing here. So, every Sunday me and my wife go and dine out in nearby restaurants and cafes. It has become our every Sunday plan. So can't get enough time for playing even on Sundays too. Lol 😆

Haha, that's very serious. Well, it's family first over any other thing in this world as far as I'm concerned. Do take care of yourself and your family mate.