Register Now
StaceyPowers

What purposes can games serve?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing more demoralizing like being in a situation of feeling bored every time. Gaming us an antidote that takes gamers away from boredom. 

I have good reasons to say that it's why most people say that it helps to combat depression for most people. What's your take on this? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing more demoralizing like being in a situation of feeling bored every time. Gaming us an antidote that takes gamers away from boredom. 

It's just like how I felt playing Destiny 2. There was no moment of dullness for me playing the game and I love it so much. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like how I felt playing Destiny 2. There was no moment of dullness for me playing the game and I love it so much. 

Correct. That's why we have favourite choices, those our favourite games keeps on active and not feeling bored. I am playing Fortnite Battle Royale game, and the feelings have kept me amused. 

2 hours ago, DoABarrelRoll said:

Are a way to destress and live different experiences from our routine. We do in GTA what we would never do in real life.

Reality is far fetched from what's obtainable in video games. It's why when most gamers drift into their world of gaming, it gives them a chance to enjoy what they wouldn't ordinarily. 

Some creative people are even turning video games into a means of earning their livelihood. I know of a guy that owns and run a gaming house where gamers to play their favorite games. He's making a decent amount of money from the business. 

On 4/17/2022 at 11:59 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I'm dreaming about going into the Metaverse world, to get the feeling how it will look like. It's gearing up momentum, I think going into it in the form of gaming gonna be noteworthy, I am fancying my chances thou. 

You can check out this Metaraceio Breed Horses Race NTF Game and know if it's something you would like to take part in.