Register Now
StaceyPowers

What purposes can games serve?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Playing last night was mainly to cool off my tired head and stress of a business deal breakdown. 

If it happened that you tried cooling it off with games like Elden Ring and Dark souls, you wouldn't have cooled it down, due to the stern challenges you'll encounter playing the games. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:20 AM, Heatman said:

Decisions on how best to prepare for the tournament, otherwise I wouldn't make much progress on it. 

It is good to make decisions like that, back it up with deeds which shows he isn't making pronouncements and failing to get going with it. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is good to make decisions like that, back it up with deeds which shows he isn't making pronouncements and failing to get going with it. 

When you fail to plan well for any tournaments that you want to play, then you have already planned to fail in it. 

On 3/23/2022 at 10:27 AM, Heatman said:

Playing last night was mainly to cool off my tired head and stress of a business deal breakdown. 

It really sucks and gets frustrating when you put in so much in closing a business deal and it fell through. No one would ever be happy about it. 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

The only problem I see with gaming is letting kids play battle games, these games will make kids insensitive towards violence.

I don't have a kid, I wouldn't even expose children to violent action games, so they wouldn't grow wild in the future. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

It really sucks and gets frustrating when you put in so much in closing a business deal and it fell through. No one would ever be happy about it. 

The money of the business deal that went south was $10,000. It's a huge amount of money to lose out on the last minute. 

15 hours ago, egghead said:

The only problem I see with gaming is letting kids play battle games, these games will make kids insensitive towards violence.

Some research have supported this and some have refuted it as well. So, it's all about who plays that it affects in the way it does. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you fail to plan well for any tournaments that you want to play, then you have already planned to fail in it. 

For sure buddy, that's why I stay with meditation, and training consistently when I want to be competitive in competition that happens to be around anywhere. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some research have supported this and some have refuted it as well. So, it's all about who plays that it affects in the way it does. 

You shouldn't believe in these research. They take a sample form  100-200 participants and conclude. How can you make a decision based on what 100-200 people say.

6 hours ago, egghead said:

You shouldn't believe in these research. They take a sample form  100-200 participants and conclude. How can you make a decision based on what 100-200 people say.

Yeah, that's a valid point you have mentioned but how do we have all the facts to this inquiry? 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When 50-100 people's opinions are taken, you can easily understand what your business or products requires to fly if you're on market research. 

Basically, it's only through a planned and well executed online survey that such information can be picked up from.