Register Now
StaceyPowers

What purposes can games serve?

11 minutes ago, egghead said:

You will have to see who carried the research and how the sampling was done.

Does making use of online survey for getting the data qualify to you? Although, I know that some information from survey may not be the real truth. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Basically, it's only through a planned and well executed online survey that such information can be picked up from. 

Yes,   but   you need targeted   audience   to execute   such plan, because   not everyone   is a targeted audience   for your   market research. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes,   but   you need targeted   audience   to execute   such plan, because   not everyone   is a targeted audience   for your   market research. 

The truth of the matter is that conducting good and well planned research takes a lot of time and money resources. 

On 3/26/2022 at 1:22 PM, Boblee said:

Does making use of online survey for getting the data qualify to you? Although, I know that some information from survey may not be the real truth. 

I don't trust the data taken fro online survey because most of the online surveys pay the participants.

54 minutes ago, egghead said:

I don't trust the data taken fro online survey because most of the online surveys pay the participants.

That's 100% FACTS!! I have been paid too to take some part in online surveys as well. Hell, there we survey websites that pays people to fill details. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that conducting good and well planned research takes a lot of time and money resources. 

It's why some people who conduct such research that don't invest money in it ends up getting half baked information. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, and you should consider the nature of your business. If your business isn't the one that focuses on solving a problem for people in different demographics, you should just cut your coat according to what you can spend, since it isn't worldwide. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why some people who conduct such research that don't invest money in it ends up getting half baked information. 

Research is a very extensive project. If you are not ready to give it your all, it's not going to worth it have the research started out in the first place. 

To boost my immersion, keep me busy and not feeling lonely as I'm mostly indoors and alone without a better half. Their is more to video game to me than what I just mentioned at the moment. I might not be playing much as I used to do before, but still I never taken my time off from gaming for a whole week. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

To boost my immersion, keep me busy and not feeling lonely as I'm mostly indoors and alone without a better half. Their is more to video game to me than what I just mentioned at the moment. I might not be playing much as I used to do before, but still I never taken my time off from gaming for a whole week. 

Some people have been playing for years and they never stopped because the game have been so good to them both emotionally and mentally. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people have been playing for years and they never stopped because the game have been so good to them both emotionally and mentally. 

When a video game suffers you all those things, I don't think you'll be forced leaving the game anytime soon, unless the game becomes a nightmare later in the future before otherwise can be said. 

On 3/27/2022 at 2:55 PM, Boblee said:

That's 100% FACTS!! I have been paid too to take some part in online surveys as well. Hell, there we survey websites that pays people to fill details. 

Actually online surveys are one of the best methods to make money online if you happen to be in tier 1 or tier 2 countries.