Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights on?

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is often with lots of people, I don't like light shining on my eyes while sleeping. 

For my kind of person that sleeps with my stomach on the bed, even if the light was on, it's not going to be a problem for me. 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

It's not something that has ever happened to me which is probably a good thing. Falling asleep with the light on just wouldn't work for me anyway because I would end up waking up halfway through since the light would be too bright for my eyes.

When it's not a light that's too bright, it's not going to be too harsh when it comes to getting into one's eyes for me. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

For my kind of person that sleeps with my stomach on the bed, even if the light was on, it's not going to be a problem for me. 

xD, it's not going to affect you at all. Because you're lying your face on the bed.

Just now, Heatman said:

This is my light currently on but before I get to nap off, I will be switching on the colored blub. 

Although, I may still sleep off with this one on. IMG_20220308_234133.thumb.jpg.82eb38511160249df7db37b00bc7c5bd.jpg

I see, it's cool with the lights shining in your room. As for me, I wouldn't sleep with any of the lights ON. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is my light currently on but before I get to nap off, I will be switching on the colored blub. 

Although, I may still sleep off with this one on. IMG_20220308_234133.thumb.jpg.82eb38511160249df7db37b00bc7c5bd.jpg

It was almost 12am 🕛 at the time and you still never slept 😂

What time do you go to sleep? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It was almost 12am 🕛 at the time and you still never slept 😂

What time do you go to sleep? 

Looking for where to pluck money 💵 from the tree 😂

Don't mind me, I seem to have lost my sleep at the time. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Looking for where to pluck money 💵 from the tree 😂

Don't mind me, I seem to have lost my sleep at the time. 

It's something that's very common to happen to anyone especially if you have a lot of things on your mind at the same time. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Being online late hours is much appealing to me than the day time. I don't like spending hours on my computer or phone during the day time, but highly possible during night periods.

When you have nothing to do and the night is deep as it can get, you can only sit out and stare into the heavens and feel the universe. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you have nothing to do and the night is deep as it can get, you can only sit out and stare into the heavens and feel the universe. 

Yes,but not so when you have much things to do with your time at nights. I feel comfortable during the nights due to its blissful atmosphere that isn't noisy at all.

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes,but not so when you have much things to do with your time at nights. I feel comfortable during the nights due to its blissful atmosphere that isn't noisy at all.

As long as you have your gaming schedule sorted out, you can very well enjoy your video game playing whenever you want. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

As long as you have your gaming schedule sorted out, you can very well enjoy your video game playing whenever you want. 

Correct. During the day, I am mostly engaged with other stuffs online and offline, that barely gives me that good and relaxing moment. At night I do my jobs at ease, without feeling discomfort. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct. During the day, I am mostly engaged with other stuffs online and offline, that barely gives me that good and relaxing moment. At night I do my jobs at ease, without feeling discomfort. 

The day is meant to be worked with and the night meant to be slept with. Doing the opposite will always turn to affect you.