Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights on?

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Blue light is cool to sleep with. But I can cope with any light. 

Yeah, it's not too bright at all and it's why I find it useful. I don't like to wake up and the room is dark. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Blue light is cool to sleep with. But I can cope with any light. 

What do you think about red lights too? I love red light over the blue one when it comes to sleeping with it. 

12 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't like sleeping with lights on. It is because I want to have a clear understanding of what is happening around me when I sleep. 

How can you have a clear understanding of what's happening around you when you're fast asleep...? 

33 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Assuming there is movements around the hood, the lights being on helps me to wake faster unlike when the lights are off.

Ooh, that's what you meant right. Yeah, that's something that can easily and equally work as well. 

Just now, Knight Barida said:

It has always worked for me and I never regretted the decision. You should try it out a night and see the difference. 

Yeah, it's something that I have played out doing as well. The light as long as it's not too bright, stays on in my room regardless of sleep. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I have played out doing as well. The light as long as it's not too bright, stays on in my room regardless of sleep. 

The light shouldn't be that bright as you said. Just bright enough to show you who or what is around once you are awake.

It's not something that has ever happened to me which is probably a good thing. Falling asleep with the light on just wouldn't work for me anyway because I would end up waking up halfway through since the light would be too bright for my eyes.