Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights on?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

The day is meant to be worked with and the night meant to be slept with. Doing the opposite will always turn to affect you. 

Well, depending on the nature of your work set up, you may work in the night and sleep in the day or morning. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, depending on the nature of your work set up, you may work in the night and sleep in the day or morning. 

Looking at it from another angle, that's completely true what you have just mentioned as well. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Looking at it from another angle, that's completely true what you have just mentioned as well. 

Seriously, that's the reality of things because there are some people whom their morning work is otherwise night work for others. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like now that it's not been too long I came back from service and I know very well that I feel sleepy, if I touch my game now, I'm sleeping on it definitely. 

Which service are you coming back from? 

I can feel tired too when I exhaust my energy with activities offline. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like now that it's not been too long I came back from service and I know very well that I feel sleepy, if I touch my game now, I'm sleeping on it definitely. 

Whenever you listen to your body system very well, you can always and easily what they ask of you and that's the most important thing to give them then.