Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Remember Me

I have it on PS3. It's been so long since I played it that I don't remember much. But it is an awesome game, and definitely worth getting. It can be a bit of a mind job if you're an emotional person. It's more designed for people who are fairly to completely numb.

So if you're easily emotional, don't say I didn't warn you.

Edited by The Blackangel

Interestingly this the first game from Dontnod who would later go on to make Life is Strange and in my opinion, Remember Me is SO underrated.  I think it gets overlooked because the style of 3rd person action and platforming gameplay was very typical at the time (Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Darksiders among many others) so it kinda got lost in the crowd.  It's really good though.

Edited by Crazycrab

I liked the narrative and the way the game looked, but I found it difficult to get the best out of the gameplay because of some awkward, complicated controls. Move sets were made up of these massive button combo's that be asking a lot out of somebody playing a 2D fighting game, never mind a third person action/adventure. If one can look past that I would recommend it, but just know what you're in for.