Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you wish you could summon in Skyrim?

On 5/14/2021 at 2:11 AM, killamch89 said:

There are so many I could name but for starters, I wish we could summon dragons, daedroths, Daedric Titans from ESO and a few others as these are some pretty heavy hitters in the ES universe.

Does it mean that the game centres on command anything you want to come into fruition? 

I never had an experience about this game, is it available on PC? 

On 8/16/2021 at 8:13 AM, Heatman said:

What happens to summoning Odahviing? 

I mean Odahviing is pretty ineffective especially when you get to a higher level in the game and you need to equip a ring to summon him. Durnehviir can also be summoned but he suffers from the exact same issues Oda. I guess I should've said stronger dragon summons - I mean you can use Bend Will on enemy dragons but they're terrible in combat.

On 9/19/2021 at 4:04 AM, killamch89 said:

I mean Odahviing is pretty ineffective especially when you get to a higher level in the game and you need to equip a ring to summon him. Durnehviir can also be summoned but he suffers from the exact same issues Oda. I guess I should've said stronger dragon summons - I mean you can use Bend Will on enemy dragons but they're terrible in combat.

Oh - Now I get exactly what you were trying to say and it's completely understandable. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:31 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Does it mean that the game centres on command anything you want to come into fruition? 

I never had an experience about this game, is it available on PC? 

Skyrim is available on PC my friend as well as on Playstation console. What's your favorite gaming platform? 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:56 AM, Heatman said:

Skyrim is available on PC my friend as well as on Playstation console. What's your favorite gaming platform? 

Thanks for answering my question. I am more of console player than PC's. I have a PS4 console and a PC device. I mainly use my PS4 console for gaming.

On 10/4/2021 at 8:35 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks for answering my question. I am more of console player than PC's. I have a PS4 console and a PC device. I mainly use my PS4 console for gaming.

There is nothing wrong with being a Playstation console lover. I'm actually one myself but it doesn't stop me from playing on my PC too. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:38 AM, Heatman said:

There is nothing wrong with being a Playstation console lover. I'm actually one myself but it doesn't stop me from playing on my PC too. 

That's it, both of them are simply ideal and lovable for gaming. I enjoy playing on both, but console comes first because I play on a wider screen.