Register Now
The Blackangel

9 Video Games With The BEST Glitches!

Those are interesting glitches haha. I personally am a big fan of glitches in the Skate 3 video game. There is something called the "speed glitch" in which you can make your skater go super fast and therefore allow you to do huge jumps and tricks in the game.

I knew that Fifa glitches would be on this list - Fifa especially in recent years has become one of the most bug-filled, glitchy games I know and the worse part is the game only receives minor graphical updates every year along with re-added features which EA market as "revolutionary".

My favorite glitch still to this day has to be the Kung Fu back flip from the original Gears of War. It was fun exploring the outsides of the map boundaries. Even in older and new GTA there are ways to deal with game glitches that helps you to win and achive 😜 

On 5/14/2021 at 1:22 AM, killamch89 said:

I knew that Fifa glitches would be on this list - Fifa especially in recent years has become one of the most bug-filled, glitchy games I know and the worse part is the game only receives minor graphical updates every year along with re-added features which EA market as "revolutionary".

Haha, there's no way it wouldn't be because they are very good at having such glitches and it's like they can't help it.