Register Now
Patrik

Do you find easter eggs in games on your own?

Are you one of those easter eggs hunters/randomly discoverers ? i know that it's pretty hard to find on your own (like how tf im supposed to know that there is a roast from devs hidden inside a box that nobody will ever take a look into).

I personally came across a lot of them in many GTA games (as i spend most of my time there xd)

I like finding them on my own. And I've found a hell of a lot in a majority of the more open world games that I've played. I've found a few in some of the linear games that I've played as well, but it's mostly been the 360°, 3D, open world games. I like being surprised, myself. It just adds to the game, whereas being told where everything is kinda defeats the purpose of the easter egg.

Sometimes I will find one and not even know it was some sort of Easter egg! But yeah often times I will have to learn about it through a friend or the internet. Shoutout to the game developers for putting these Easter eggs into games! I always feel good after managing to find one. 🥚

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I like finding them on my own. And I've found a hell of a lot in a majority of the more open world games that I've played. I've found a few in some of the linear games that I've played as well, but it's mostly been the 360°, 3D, open world games. I like being surprised, myself. It just adds to the game, whereas being told where everything is kinda defeats the purpose of the easter egg.

must be a smooth feeling after discovering that it's an easter egg.

50 minutes ago, lludawg said:

not even know it was some sort of Easter egg!

yeah, pretty much the same here, because finding them is usually hard, that you consider it as being a normal but not hidden thing

I usually always find them on my own because I always make sure to examine EVERY area in a video game as well as touch everything at least once. Also, I tend to find myself doing random stuff in-game like throw a bucket in the water multiple times to see if it activates a hidden scenario.