Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you know how much our data is worth in the information market? It's in millions of dollars. It's why they always can't stop doing it. 

Exactly buddy, they're making lot of money with the data censorship. That's why they can't stop doing that. 

On 3/5/2022 at 11:39 PM, Knight Barida said:

That is true and when I read about Facebook's allegations that they sold personal data. of users,  I felt bad and thank goodness that it was false. 

Wasn't false that Facebook isn't a victim of such??

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Oh my gosh! How could he do such and expect the users to trust him again? 

He was dragged to court over that incident and he had a fail proof that allowed him to get away which was part of the user agreement we all signed. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Victim of what exactly? Read about the company claiming that the data they sold was not to hurt anyone. Don't know how true it was.

Victim of selling the data of users to third party companies. I know the data sold is mainly for business promotion not mainly to rip users off. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Victim of selling the data of users to third party companies. I know the data sold is mainly for business promotion not mainly to rip users off. 

Even when the data was sold for business promotions, I still think it is not worth it that people have to have their personal information shared without their permission. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Even when the data was sold for business promotions, I still think it is not worth it that people have to have their personal information shared without their permission. 

Yeah, it saddens me anything I get to hear such saga continuing with Google, Facebook and rest others who are engaged in data censorship. 

On 3/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, skyfire said:

Xiaomi and the Oneplus makes some of the good update on the top of the android. so I am kind of waiting for that.

I think that Redmi is something that's way above Xiaomi and the Oneplus brand in the smartphone brands. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that Redmi is something that's way above Xiaomi and the Oneplus brand in the smartphone brands. 

Redmi is product of Xiaomi, do you mean RealMe? it's not that big in asia, oneplus too is not able to beat xiaomi as of now.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Redmi is product of Xiaomi, do you mean RealMe? it's not that big in asia, oneplus too is not able to beat xiaomi as of now.

I thought that they were different companies. Damn, then Xiaomi is as good as they say it is. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I thought that they were different companies. Damn, then Xiaomi is as good as they say it is. 

Xiaomi started as two brands - redmi and poco under them.. it's like microsoft that has multiple companies under them.

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Xiaomi started as two brands - redmi and poco under them.. it's like microsoft that has multiple companies under them.

Now I understand well and better than I used to. Thank you so much for your help in clearing it up for me.