Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a video game ending you would like to make a very small change to?

Is there any video game ending where you would not change the fundamental events in a major way, but would appreciate a small modification?

Like in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea, I wouldn’t change the outcomes, but I wish Elizabeth had opened a tear at the end to glimpse a better life through it just so we could have some sense of resolution/a positive outcome somewhere.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

At the moment, I can't really think of any game that I don't really like its ending because I don't really feel like it's necessary to criticize a game I love. 

If I have gone to the ending of a game, that means I love the game to play to its very end. For such a game, I too would not criticize or judge. 

Almost 90% of the game I play I quit unfinished. At certain point of time I feel bored, and the rest of the game that I finish completely are exceptional ones which has good gameplay to grasp my interest. And such games really have good ending to it.

54 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

If I have gone to the ending of a game, that means I love the game to play to its very end. For such a game, I too would not criticize or judge. 

Almost 90% of the game I play I quit unfinished. At certain point of time I feel bored, and the rest of the game that I finish completely are exceptional ones which has good gameplay to grasp my interest. And such games really have good ending to it.

Exactly, it's only a game that I got to quit half way as a result of something I don't like in it would be something I would recommend they change.