Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you want gaming to be like in 20 years?

23 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That may sound boring but actually it is more exciting than you can think. You will feel like you are inside the game, and the character is you yourself. πŸ˜†

Yeah but getting shot sucks. I can tell you that from personal experience.

Edited by The Blackangel

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah but getting shot sucks. I can tell you that from personal experience.

So you have already got shot in your dreams? πŸ˜†

But imagine playing GTA from your mind and firing someone on the head, that would be a real pleasure.

Atleast it is better than getting shot yourself. πŸ˜†

Def I want the SAO(anime Swords Arts Online) orΒ  Log Horizon(anime again) type of games to be available in VR so I can do all crazy MMORPG stuff I ever wanted and never wake up XD

On 7/1/2021 at 6:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

No. I've been shot in real life. I have a scar on the top inner of my leg where the bullet hit.

Oh! But how it happened?Β 

Hopefully all is well now. Have you been shot by criminal? A well known guy here also had many bullet scars all over his body, he claims himself to be a real gangster.

On 7/5/2021 at 6:53 PM, The Blackangel said:

Let's just say I've had some experiences in the past that I would prefer had turned out differently.

It is a story to tell for sure. Well I bet no one wants to have those sensors that make you feel the pain in game in real life lol.

On 6/29/2021 at 3:53 PM, Razor1911 said:

That may sound boring but actually it is more exciting than you can think. You will feel like you are inside the game, and the character is you yourself. πŸ˜†

Well, to be honest with you, this was my dream 20 years ago and now it's a reality and I'm so much enjoying it.Β 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, to be honest with you, this was my dream 20 years ago and now it's a reality and I'm so much enjoying it.Β 

I think you are talking about virtual reality. It's provides some amazing experience no doubt, but what I am talking about is one step more forward. In future, there might be technologies when you can insert chip inside your brain, and play with eyes closing. Just like we dream and feel everything is real. You can Hibernate too. πŸ˜†

9 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I think you are talking about virtual reality. It's provides some amazing experience no doubt, but what I am talking about is one step more forward. In future, there might be technologies when you can insert chip inside your brain, and play with eyes closing. Just like we dream and feel everything is real. You can Hibernate too. πŸ˜†

That is one tech I'm not getting - there's no way I'm going to let anyone insert any chip inside my brain because what would happen if it got hacked? That's a hard pass for me...

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That is one tech I'm not getting - there's no way I'm going to let anyone insert any chip inside my brain because what would happen if it got hacked? That's a hard pass for me...

Well, that's another aspect that I didn't think of, really. πŸ˜†

Atleast you can play the single player games, and avoid multiplayer to avoid getting hacked. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, that's another aspect that I didn't think of, really. πŸ˜†

Atleast you can play the single player games, and avoid multiplayer to avoid getting hacked. 😊

Knowing these people, it'd have to be online all the time. Imagine having to get 2 factor authentication just to prevent your brain from being hacked? 🀣

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Knowing these people, it'd have to be online all the time. Imagine having to get 2 factor authentication just to prevent your brain from being hacked? 🀣

Lol. That would be a huge challenge really to get 2fa authentication done through brain. But that isn't impossible though. 😁

And about hacking, hackers could only able to hack those games, not our brain. πŸ˜†

I am wondering, how would we connect to servers? Using WiFi would be an interesting option, as we need to have a small antenna on our head. πŸ€–

18 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol. That would be a huge challenge really to get 2fa authentication done through brain. But that isn't impossible though. 😁

And about hacking, hackers could only able to hack those games, not our brain. πŸ˜†

I am wondering, how would we connect to servers? Using WiFi would be an interesting option, as we need to have a small antenna on our head. πŸ€–

That'd be quite interesting actually - Imagine have to adjust your head to get a signal?πŸ˜‚

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Haha, there was a conspiracy theory going on in my country with the issue of coronavirus vaccination being linked with chip insertion and most of my folks never got vaccinated πŸ˜‚.