Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Explore a planet, obviously. The opportunity to head out amongst the stars and explore unknown worlds would be the greatest dream come true for me.

Fair enough - it's just that I'm concerned with travelling to a foreign planet and then the technology fails on a barren planet.

A new deadly disease or one that already exists? If it's one that already exists, the cure. I want to be the random guy who cured cancer and go down in the books and fix our planet rather than advancing to a new on.

COVID19 - true that

46 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Can someone else cure the disease instead? Then I'll go to the planet, no questions. If only I can cure the disease, I'll cure the disease.

I'd cure the disease as well.

18 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Cute the disease 100%.  Not only would would you be saving millions of lives, it would also make you the richest mother fucker the world has ever seen... And then you could just simply buy your way into being the first to explore a planet!

That's my sentiments exactly - you'd have enough money for pretty much anything you want to do.

13 hours ago, Empire said:

A new deadly disease or one that already exists? If it's one that already exists, the cure. I want to be the random guy who cured cancer and go down in the books and fix our planet rather than advancing to a new on.

COVID19 - true that

Existing deadly disease and you'd be famous for that.