Register Now
StaceyPowers

Battlefield 2042

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, getting a functioning bug-free game is something that's always going to be far fetched with video games as far as I'm concerned. 

We used to have them years ago - if it needs minor patches along the way, that's fine. But I don't want another game to launch with a day one patch just to make it functional. This should be illegal.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

We used to have them years ago - if it needs minor patches along the way, that's fine. But I don't want another game to launch with a day one patch just to make it functional. This should be illegal.

Yeah - years ago, these companies really care about what they produce and make sure it's almost flawless before releasing it but now, the difference is the case. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - years ago, these companies really care about what they produce and make sure it's almost flawless before releasing it but now, the difference is the case. 

It feels like they don't want to go through the testing phase so they just release it to the public and we become the testers...

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Amazing cutscene shared here about battlefield, the game is so real that I almost thought it's one of those old American Hollywood movies I use to watch. 

Gaming has reach to a point that the boundary is starting to be blurred a lot more than usual.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:20 AM, killamch89 said:

It feels like they don't want to go through the testing phase so they just release it to the public and we become the testers...

Haha - and if it doesn't go well, they should be ready to face the backlash of the fans. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Amazing cutscene shared here about battlefield, the game is so real that I almost thought it's one of those old American Hollywood movies I use to watch. 

It's definitely going to be very interesting game that lots of gamers are looking up to if they don't end up with disappointing us. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be very interesting game that lots of gamers are looking up to if they don't end up with disappointing us. 

Let's see how it goes, I never played it before, but I've watched it's trailer, I understand the game, very much realistic gameplay that looks like Hollywood action movie, Lol. 

50 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see how it goes, I never played it before, but I've watched it's trailer, I understand the game, very much realistic gameplay that looks like Hollywood action movie, Lol. 

Yeah - if you look at the reviews of other Battlefield games, it's very clear that they have really cared about not messing the game up. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine actually mentioned something about getting it on pre-order but I have been advising him not to and be patient. 

Preordering stuff from EA is like buying a landmine and asking someone to plant it in the same room you are in but you don't know where. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Preordering stuff from EA is like buying a landmine and asking someone to plant it in the same room you are in but you don't know where. 

Yeah - it's actually the case with EA or Ubisoft products lately and I know that very well which is why I'm advising him against it. 

I won't be pre-ordering it but hopefully there will be an open beta at some point which I can play to see what it is like. Since I'm staying away from Call of Duty this year, I probably will get it since I like to always have one FPS to play for a year.

On 9/28/2021 at 12:44 PM, Darth said:

I won't be pre-ordering it but hopefully there will be an open beta at some point which I can play to see what it is like. Since I'm staying away from Call of Duty this year, I probably will get it since I like to always have one FPS to play for a year.

I like both franchises and will get the games if they're very good but I think last year's rendition of both games was very lackluster so I never got them.