Register Now
StaceyPowers

Battlefield 2042

I will always love battlefield, but there’s always been something that has bugged me with every battlefield game that has come out, and I can see it, even in this trailer. It has always kicked me, as someone who is generally leading squads, that I can’t talk to the leaders of other squads.

I will absolutely still buy this game, but goddamnit, I want the ability to communicate with other squads, something better than the emote wheel. I want the ability to talk to all of the squads concurrently, as a Commander. I want the ability to coordinate. I wanna be able to look up, see an attack helo, get directly in the pilot’s ear, and say,

“Hey, there’s a tank on the bridge below you, it’s blocking us from taking the objective, kill it before it kills us.”

For a game that lets close to 100 people if not more than that fight on the same team, it does not make sense to me that those people on that team aren’t given the ability to work together properly. This looks absolutely amazing. I’m excited to get back into battlefield. I do play BF1 but, idk it doesn’t really have that wow factor. This looks really good and by the trailer I can tell it does have that wow factor and kinda reminds me of older battlefield gameplay with updated graphics.

This could be the battlefield that brings back very fond memories of the game !

It looks pretty good. I hope the action sequences last as long as you want to and just let your adrenaline flow and enjoy the mayhem. I don't like it when the battle ends too soon and all I did was look around and shoot at who knows what because I was trying to get battlefield awareness; then a soldier waves you along to a checkpoint and your'e like 'what just happened?' 

After completing the thriller Mirror series, I had become a very big fan of Dice. And now looking at this trailer, it seems both Dice and EA is going to to create a milestone.

There is no doubt that the gameplay would be awesome, but the graphics is already making me electrified. 😃

Excited about the new battlefield. It seems to be getting better and better each time they release a new one. The past battlefield being V was a blast and I am very excited for them to release this for the Series X. The updated graphics and gameplay should make for a very good game.

I hope Arma takes over somehow nad they make Amra IV and beat out Battlefield as the army game, even cod as well. I love Arma way more than Battlefield so I will stick with that. After Battlefiled 2 I didn't play it at all.

On 7/2/2021 at 8:50 PM, TopSilver said:

Excited about the new battlefield. It seems to be getting better and better each time they release a new one. The past battlefield being V was a blast and I am very excited for them to release this for the Series X. The updated graphics and gameplay should make for a very good game.

Seriously, when it comes to Battlefield games lately, they have learnt to upgrade what they do in a way to thrill games. This one looks incredible to say the least. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:46 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I never played much of the battlefield games but it's an action packed game that a gamer will always try out due to its graphics and gameplay looking so real. 

Battlefield 2042 is there for you to get right into it once it's out. I'm very sure that you will love it like most people do with Battlefield's games. 

On 9/20/2021 at 4:11 AM, Heatman said:

Battlefield 2042 is there for you to get right into it once it's out. I'm very sure that you will love it like most people do with Battlefield's games. 

Agreed - as long as they don't go down the Battlefield V route, it'll be a pretty good game. I can't wait to use those wingsuits in combat.

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Hopefully, they are going to stick to what they promised in order not to have a lot of expecting fans disappointed. 

Yeah - I'm sure they won't screw this up again. At least, not this year - Honestly, I just want a functioning bug-free game. We don't need the fancy stuff.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:14 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I'm sure they won't screw this up again. At least, not this year - Honestly, I just want a functioning bug-free game. We don't need the fancy stuff.

Seriously, getting a functioning bug-free game is something that's always going to be far fetched with video games as far as I'm concerned.