Register Now
skyfire

Strange Brigade

From the trailer it seems like in order the play this locally you have to have 4x switches? Looks stable on Switch. You can get the ps4 Version for 4 Bucks lol. The game was ok but a bit lame. No skillsystem or other cool stuff. Always the same. The Narrator is the best.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:20 AM, skyfire said:

Adventure games on switch are slowly increasing. I noticed this one and so thought about sharing the game. 

Check out the game. 

I have heard about this game few days back. I am not that much impressed with overall graphics, but the gameplay looks good enough. One who likes adventure games, would probably like this one too.

On 6/16/2021 at 7:50 PM, skyfire said:

Adventure games on switch are slowly increasing. I noticed this one and so thought about sharing the game. 

Check out the game. 

I think that Nintendo found out recently how much gamers are now into adventure games lately which is why they are pushing up more games on switch now. 

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that Nintendo found out recently how much gamers are now into adventure games lately which is why they are pushing up more games on switch now. 

Yeah, otherwise earlier there had been less such games released by Nintendo. Though the graphics are really good,but still the characters have that anime vibes on them. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, otherwise earlier there had been less such games released by Nintendo. Though the graphics are really good,but still the characters have that anime vibes on them. 😆

I actually think that they are copying some sort of character animation to try and give more spread to those that would like it. 

On 8/14/2021 at 10:16 PM, Heatman said:

It's not nintendo pushing, but developers of such games finding money on the platform and they choose to release it. 

On 6/23/2021 at 8:15 AM, skyfire said:

Yes for a swtich the graphics and gameplay is definitely impressive. I mean I have seen alot of games which are kind of big console level games. 

I believe that they take time in making switch to be outstanding in every detail possible. 

On 8/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, skyfire said:

It's not nintendo pushing, but developers of such games finding money on the platform and they choose to release it. 

As far as I can see, it is released for all other consoles also. It has PS4 as well as PC version. I guess, Nintendo only bought the game's license, not the whole game.

28 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

As far as I can see, it is released for all other consoles also. It has PS4 as well as PC version. I guess, Nintendo only bought the game's license, not the whole game.

What happens in the end is that they are all looking for ways to maximize their chances of making more money off the game. 

On 8/17/2021 at 7:51 AM, Heatman said:

What happens in the end is that they are all looking for ways to maximize their chances of making more money off the game. 

Laughs, every console developers are simply for the money, so, Nintendo couldn't allow themselves to be left out of the money league. 

On 8/17/2021 at 11:51 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah it's just a game listing in their marketplace like any other console or marketplace. 

On 10/7/2021 at 5:10 PM, Justin11 said:

Laughs, every console developers are simply for the money, so, Nintendo couldn't allow themselves to be left out of the money league. 

Of course yes, they are definitely going to put up a very good strategy to counter it and get an advantage in the market.