Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games improve most dramatically from PS3 to PS4 versions?

3 hours ago, Empire said:

If you are talking about PS3 and PS4 then what#s PS5 like for the audio 😛 And the game that they are coding and built on

For the fact that I don't own PS5 yet is something that I hate to remember so far as a gamer 😩

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that I don't own PS5 yet is something that I hate to remember so far as a gamer 😩

I too have not bought PS5 yet, I have PS4 and I am yet to complete all my games. I know PS5 would be much more featured packed, but I will finish my existing games first.

Games like FIFA I have played in all versions of PS, starting from PS2, PS3 and now PS4. I played it on PC also. I liked PS5 version the most.

On 7/18/2021 at 10:43 AM, Razor1911 said:

I too have not bought PS5 yet, I have PS4 and I am yet to complete all my games. I know PS5 would be much more featured packed, but I will finish my existing games first.

Games like FIFA I have played in all versions of PS, starting from PS2, PS3 and now PS4. I played it on PC also. I liked PS5 version the most.

In as much as I would want to get a PS5 right now, but I simply can't do it because it's too expensive for my budget or income. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

In as much as I would want to get a PS5 right now, but I simply can't do it because it's too expensive for my budget or income. 

You could wait for the price to come down. As of now, the supply of semi conductors are scarce due to global lockdown, which has shoot the price of such gaming consoles.

If you have PS4, you can try continuing with that, and when the market cools down and the price drops, at that time you can easily buy it. I'm too waiting for such a deal. 😆

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

GTA 5 - the graphics is way better on the PS4 than the PS3 and it doesn't lag as much in online games.

Personally, I believe that in most cases when there is an upgrade on console, the game graphics gets more better in the new one. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

GTA 5 - the graphics is way better on the PS4 than the PS3 and it doesn't lag as much in online games.

The dynamic weather really helped to improve the quality of the game. In PS3, the weather was static, but in latter version Rockstar had included dynamic weather where you can have nice breeze going on, leafs and branches moving, dynamic night scenes etc. 

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The dynamic weather really helped to improve the quality of the game. In PS3, the weather was static, but in latter version Rockstar had included dynamic weather where you can have nice breeze going on, leafs and branches moving, dynamic night scenes etc. 

Yes, you are absolutely correct with that observation in weather dynamics upgrade in the version from the static weather. It sure did improved the game. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yes, you are absolutely correct with that observation in weather dynamics upgrade in the version from the static weather. It sure did improved the game. 

But to be honest, I have seen some reviews of GTA5 in PS5. And the graphics really let me down. I thought there would be a huge graphical upgrade in PS5, but the upgrades were very minimal.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

But to be honest, I have seen some reviews of GTA5 in PS5. And the graphics really let me down. I thought there would be a huge graphical upgrade in PS5, but the upgrades were very minimal.

Well, it depends on how many people are with such bad reviews because I'm sure there will always be critics to anything no matter how good it is. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Well, it depends on how many people are with such bad reviews because I'm sure there will always be critics to anything no matter how good it is. 

Yes, but I have watched almost 4 to 5 different reviews. And even compared the graphics in their gameplay. And the graphics more or  less the same. Only the outfits of some characters have been changed, and rest everything is almost same.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yes, but I have watched almost 4 to 5 different reviews. And even compared the graphics in their gameplay. And the graphics more or  less the same. Only the outfits of some characters have been changed, and rest everything is almost same.

So, they probably didn't do much upgrade on the graphics and not like it's a downgrade. As long as they touched the graphics a little bit, it's something.