Register Now
killamch89

Black Market FIFA Farm Using 3800 PS4s To Mine Ultimate Team Currency Seized In Ukraine

This one is so baffling to me - I just don't have anything other than to say wow. I mean Ultimate Team Currency is pretty much useless outside of Ultimate Team so why would naybody go to this much of an extent just to collect this?! I can kind of understand cryptocurrency but this?! My mind is honestly blown - What are your thoughts about this?

I wish, I genuinely wish people who still addicted to FIFA, can find the light and stop playing and paying for FIFA. I miss the time when playing sports game is to play sports game, not a slot machine

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think it's kind of odd to see something like that. I can't imagine how games and the in game currency can be used for money laundering. 

It's a bizarre way of doing things for sure - I think it's more along the lines of selling accounts with lots of Ultimate Team points and they'd get a decent sum of money per account doing this.

14 hours ago, Empire said:

I wish, I genuinely wish people who still addicted to FIFA, can find the light and stop playing and paying for FIFA. I miss the time when playing sports game is to play sports game, not a slot machine

I definitely agree but EA isn't the only one. We can't forget the NBA 2k series as well - it's even worse than the EA titles.

On 7/19/2021 at 3:00 AM, killamch89 said:

This one is so baffling to me - I just don't have anything other than to say wow. I mean Ultimate Team Currency is pretty much useless outside of Ultimate Team so why would naybody go to this much of an extent just to collect this?! I can kind of understand cryptocurrency but this?! My mind is honestly blown - What are your thoughts about this?

Personally, I think that there is something that we are not seeing obviously because for one to go to that extent to mine Ultimate Team Currency, there is good reason behind it.