Register Now
StaceyPowers

Which buttons on your controller do you most frequently mix up?

11 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Which buttons on your controller do you most frequently mix up? Like, I mix up L1/L2, R1/R2, sometimes L1/R1, and L2/R2.

Seriously, I keep getting the L1/L2 and R1/R2 mixed up all the time. It happens frequently when I'm under pressure. 

1 hour ago, Shole said:

I used to mix up X and Square a lot for some reason, I guess at some point they changed the fifa buttons and I was used to it one way, so mostly those two.

I can imagine the frustration when you needed to press X to defend and you ended up pressing the square which leaves you open for dead. 

5 hours ago, Shole said:

I used to mix up X and Square a lot for some reason, I guess at some point they changed the fifa buttons and I was used to it one way, so mostly those two.

That's also happened to me before and it just makes you laugh especially the fact that I had been playing Fifa for about two decades but in 2016 when they made some changes to the controller layout, it did confuse me for the first week.

5 hours ago, Shole said:

Seriously, it's something that is very common with almost everyone who plays combat and sports video games. 

all of them. I think for me to be comfortable with a controller it should only have 4 or 5 buttons tops.  I'd remove the circle and square and only have X and triangle. And only have a single R and L buttons. Nothing else. Then I might not end up mixing them all the time.

24 minutes ago, m76 said:

all of them. I think for me to be comfortable with a controller it should only have 4 or 5 buttons tops.  I'd remove the circle and square and only have X and triangle. And only have a single R and L buttons. Nothing else. Then I might not end up mixing them all the time.

Seriously, all of them? You got to be kidding me mate. Even a newbie gamer wouldn't mix up all of them come on man 😂

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that is very common with almost everyone who plays combat and sports video games. 

That's a seriously valid point.

27 minutes ago, m76 said:

That sounds like you'd like the old NES controllers back.